Turn on thread page Beta

New Eyeliner! recommendations please :) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well need a new black eyeliner. my body shop one just finished and well it wasn't very good and never got round to buying a new one!
    I want one that actually stays on and doens't rub away!

not fussed on the price really as long as its is worth it.

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Yes, i would like to ask the same question...anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Barry M or Rimmel works just fine

Although I got a sample sized version of Estee Lauder's Artist's eye pencil and it stayed alllll day... bit pricey though!

ReputationRep:
    Mac!

ReputationRep:
    Are you looking for a pencil or liquid eyeliner?

Bourjois Liner fuetre is by far the best i've ever had for liquid eyeliner. Bourjois pencil works fine too, but can smudge quite easily..

ReputationRep:
    MAC is pretty smudge resistant! Only going to budge when you want it to and remove it.

ReputationRep:
    collection 2000 isnt bad if you dont want to spend a lot, its like 2 quid and rimmel is good too...thats about 3

x

ReputationRep:
    Bourjouis khol and liquid eyeliner work a treat
    the pencil doesnt hurt your eye when your putting it on, lasts ages and the black is really dark
    the eyeliner is really good for your upper eyelid and to do flicks , asts all day and is easy to get off
    the pencil is £4.25 and the liquid is about £5-6, cant remember the exact price

ReputationRep:
    Estée Lauder Softsmudge black eye pencil is really good! I normally only use Dior make up, but this estée one is the best eye pencil i've ever come across! I think it was even a free sample (but full sized) one too that my mum got when she was purchasing some lash primer from them

ReputationRep:
    The one and only:

MAC Fluidline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wendy*)
    Bourjouis khol and liquid eyeliner work a treat
    the pencil doesnt hurt your eye when your putting it on, lasts ages and the black is really dark
    the eyeliner is really good for your upper eyelid and to do flicks , asts all day and is easy to get off
    the pencil is £4.25 and the liquid is about £5-6, cant remember the exact price
    Ditto, but because the Kohl is very soft, it means it can smudge quite badly at times. But it's great if your eyes aren't the sort that water alot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brightxburns)
    The one and only:

MAC Fluidline
    Yes. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I use Rimmel, not because it's cheap (£2.99) but because it stays on all day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Yes. :cool:
    I do sometimes find that the black isn't quite black enough, though. It sometimes goes a very very dark grey on my skin. Maybe its because I have darker skin, but it is a bit disappointing!

ReputationRep:
    I rely on liquid eyeliner, but if that interests you, the MAC one could stay on for days! Although it's a little sticky to apply.

ReputationRep:
    I have tried Rimmel ones but they never seem to go black unless I press really hard which hurts :|

I find a miss sporty eyeliner is fine, goes on really easy. Does need topping up throughout the day though.

ReputationRep:
    oo thanks for those
    yeh im looking for pencil, do the kohl liners usually smudge a lot because i don't want it to!

ReputationRep:
    Mac eye-liners are AMAZING.

ReputationRep:
    Rimmel - do well!

ReputationRep:
    I bought a No7 Eyeliner, that has the smudge thing on the end, it cost me about £7 and i bought that about 6 months ago, i use it everyday and i still have about a quarter of it left, and it actually draws a line on the 1st go, i know a lot of eyeliners that you have the keep drawing before you can see a decent black line.

I love this one, but when this has finished im going to get a MAC one becuase sooooo many people recommend MAC

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.