Turn on thread page Beta

How annoying?!?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    lol how annoying is it to actually bother getting free condoms off connections??

i mean to actually get the C card an all that?

lol you go in, they demand you watch a stupid little presentation of how to put one on (:eek: its not rocket science like)

then they ask them you a bunch of stupid questions:

Are you sexually active??

Nah i just want to make balloon animals....

Do your parents know you are sexually active?

yes i keep a journal of all my experiences so i can tell my mam exactly what ive been up to since the age of 16.

Are you aware of the various other forms of contraception available?

It just goes on and on and on.

and then you feel the accusations in peoples eyes, the old gran across the street staring at you like "I KNOW WHAT YOUVE BEEN DOING!", the way you cant make eye contact with anyone in the street till youve turned the corner away from the building.

You just ask yourself is this faff worth it? is the two quid in the bowlin alley toilets the easier option?

sigh

Mind saying that you do get a good selection!!! i got bubble gum flavoured

I'm happy for you.

ReputationRep:
    Go to a pharmacy and buy them... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol thats wot im saying, its a scam. the only reason there free is becoz nobody can be bothered to go through the hassle!

ReputationRep:
    Bubble gum flavour? I've not heard of that one! Once, in a Scottish offlicence, I saw whisky flavour! I think that sounds cool lol

I thought the whole signing up thing was a faff - and they could only fit me in at really stupid times that clashed with college and things, even though it wouldn't have taken that long. So I made my boyfriend go through all the hassle instead :p: He came out with a million leaflets about the pill and implant for me though.

Free condoms + a bit of faff getting them = better than paying loooooads for them though!

ReputationRep:
    lol i think they should like just have them in a bowl in the reception so you can just pick up a handful an go! would be better crack than standing around looking all conspicous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curiouslyorange1989)
    lol i think they should like just have them in a bowl in the reception so you can just pick up a handful an go! would be better crack than standing around looking all conspicous!
    Yeah, like free sweeties

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.