Is Cardiff Uni any good for computer science courses?

Watch
beese
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
im going to the open day soon, but it would be good if i could get other opinions
Cardiff University
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by beese)
im going to the open day soon, but it would be good if i could get other opinions
@besse,

I hope you enjoyed our Open Day!

If you have any questions relating to Cardiff University let us know.

Sophie
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
Hey!
Might be late here but I am currently going into the second year of studying computer science here at Cardiff and I can say that the course itself is a fantastic balance of mathematical modules and programming, as well as general computing knowledge. We have a wide variety of topics and by the end f your first year you will have touched waters of at least 4 coding languages. The only thing I'dd say is, the professors and the general teaching quality is not always the best, so sometimes you really have to rely on self-teaching and help from your friends to do well! Good luck!
beese
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey!
Might be late here but I am currently going into the second year of studying computer science here at Cardiff and I can say that the course itself is a fantastic balance of mathematical modules and programming, as well as general computing knowledge. We have a wide variety of topics and by the end f your first year you will have touched waters of at least 4 coding languages. The only thing I'dd say is, the professors and the general teaching quality is not always the best, so sometimes you really have to rely on self-teaching and help from your friends to do well! Good luck!
yeah im definitely very late to replying to this, but does it touch on anything forensics related
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (72)
22.86%
Excited but a bit nervous (142)
45.08%
Not bothered either way (37)
11.75%
I'm really nervous (64)
20.32%

Watched Threads