Wish i did 4 a levels and dropped one.. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Rather than do 3 and start ****ing up in one of them and then the teacher intervening and ruining your life by making you ****ing mentally ill and causing you underachieve in all 3, i would rather do 4 a levels and drop that ****ing subject in a2. I only ever did that subject as i was forced and my tutor thought i would be suited to it rather than my original choice as its facts. Now i had to drop out of all of them because of my subject teacher. Shame we werent allowed to do 4 a levels, had i not fell ill, i would have dropped it early on and did 3. Now i have to live with my symptoms for the rest of my life as doctors cant do anything.

Okay sorry rant over.
yzanne
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'm really sorry to hear that you've been struggling. I can tell you from personal experience however that as someone who does AS levels (dropping one this year) and struggles with anxiety, it's not all fun and games doing it this way. This year has been the worst year of my life anxiety wise simply because of the workload and doing French with a rubbish teacher, and there being way too much pressure to keep up.

If the doctors can't do anything medication-wise, why not try to visit a therapist? They are trained well so may know the best way to help you. Apart from that, we are all here for you at TSR
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (72)
32.29%
No I don't (105)
47.09%
I work during the holidays (46)
20.63%

Watched Threads