Tall or short? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Girls what are your heights and would you rather be taller or shorter? And boys what height do you prefer on a girl and what is your height? State what gender you are Thanks.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Girls what are your heights and would you rather be taller or shorter? And boys what height do you prefer on a girl and what is your height? State what gender you are Thanks.
I’m a girl, 5’7 and I’d rather be taller
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ThunderBeard
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
5 4 guy, if it were possible, an obvious choice.
Strelzo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm a male, 6'2". I'd rather have a girl who was shorter than me, perhaps 5'6"/5'7".
Last edited by Strelzo; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
i'm 5'4 and a girl, i would like to be taller. feel like it would weirdly match my personality more
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
5 5 female and quite happy as i am
nluar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
5’7 girl and I’d rather be 1-2 inches taller
Druzion
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
When are people gonna start measuring in metres and cm?
Last edited by Druzion; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
Girl, 5'10, loathe my height. Only really works if you have supermodel proportions at that height. Always the tallest girl in the room.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm 5' 10'', and very happy with my height. The height of a girl, one way or another, really doesn't bother me at all.
safeaslife
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
5'7, girl, i'd rather be a bit taller
Paypurr
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
5’1 (I think lol) and I’m not bothered, I doubt there’s many men shorter than me anyway ^-^
leopard202
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
5'8 and I'm a girl. I like being taller than average and would enjoy being even 5'9 so i could model, but read somewhere the most attractive height for girls is shorter around 5'5 (apparently). Not that I care but i don't need any more points against me as i struggle to find guys who express interest
nluar
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by leopard202)
5'8 and I'm a girl. I like being taller than average and would enjoy being even 5'9 so i could model, but read somewhere the most attractive height for girls is shorter around 5'5 (apparently). Not that I care but i don't need any more points against me as i struggle to find guys who express interest
I’m 5’7 and I model - height isn’t really an issue you unless you’re below 5’6, you should still go for it especially at 5’8.
leopard202
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Really what kind of modelling do you do?
(Original post by nluar)
I’m 5’7 and I model - height isn’t really an issue you unless you’re below 5’6, you should still go for it especially at 5’8.
nluar
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by leopard202)
Really what kind of modelling do you do?
I’m signed to an agency in London but there’s really good ones in Manchester too. No runways - just clothing, ads, beauty, stuff like that. You could get cast for a runway though since you’re 5’8 your agency will probs lie about your height and say you’re 5’9 lol they do that with me. Try it out tho! Apply to as many agencies as possible because they’re all very picky with “looks” and by that I mean if you fit their aesthetic
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm female, 5'1 and would have liked to be taller.
Anonymous #5
Report 4 weeks ago
Girl, 5’11/6ft and would kill to be shorter but I think it’s mostly bc everyone in school and work are like 5-5’5 at most
mpaprika
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Girl, 5'11. I'd like to be taller than my cousin so idk either she stops growing or stops being b*tch
Nikita23_23
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m a 16yr old girl I’m 5ft 1 I’d like a lad who’s taller than me it’s just cute but I wish I was a bit taller tho not taller than them tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (155)
17.61%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.64%
No I am happy with my course choice (522)
59.32%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.43%

Watched Threads