The Student Room Group

Most Scandalous Thing That Has Happened At Your School?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
A fire drill.
In my old High School apparently these really weird emo girls from the year below were satan worshipers. Some girl from their year caught them cutting themselves in the toilet, they said they were 'sacrificing'. :s-smilie: Safe to say everyone moved a mile from them in the corridors.
i went on year 9 camp to the brecon beacons and every1 was getting off which each other and one of the teachers realized when they looked inside one of the tents!
before the summer hols one of our teachers was a he. when we got back he was a she
domestic_goddess
before the summer hols one of our teachers was a he. when we got back he was a she

Mr Garrison?
Reply 125
somebody was knifed to death outside the lower site of my school about 6/7 years ago. there was this teacher who was there in his final moments and saw his eyes close and says she will never be able to forget that moment...was quite sad when she told our whole class.
Glutamic Acid

- A girl claimed to have been raped (it wasn't me), she was in year 8 at the time. I don't know the specifics, but no legal proceedings materialized.

:laugh:
Reply 127
Nothing really big from my place:
Biggest was probably when a PE teacher took out this chav kid who had previously been in a fight because he'd stolen someone's phone or something, all the staff were looking out for him and this PE teacher saw him and the kid tried to run but the teacher took him out - did like some crazy rugby tackle i heard (didn't see myself). He was in trouble but the whole school backed him up and the police let him off saying he acted appropriately. The kid was expelled.

One teacher gave an assembly on Nazi Germany whilst the German exchange students were there; the look on their faces was amazing. I don't think he knew they were in there though, he is still teaching at our school today.

Rumours a teacher had sex with a 6th former but details are sketchy. The same teacher did with a ex-student who left after AS though.
Reply 128
where were all these sexed up teachers when i was at school?
where were all these sexed up teachers when i was at school?

thought all schools had some lol
My God; my school's boring compared to all these others. :p:

The only things I can think of are the 'popular' kids getting caught doing drugs (and a few of them ending up in hospital), and this one kid (who ended up having most of the school chasing him) trying to jump the fence and tearing his leg wide open on the way down.

Nasty just thinking about it. :s-smilie:
MSB
A fire drill.

lol at my school we have 1 go off at least every month, but usually the people who do it don't get caught!
not at my school but a school in my borogh, theses 2 boys were caught bashing their bishops in science class, they were at the back and the teacher told them to stand up

mustve been a long classroom
At my school, one of our Deputy Heads left his wife on their 40th wedding anniversary to live with one of the Home Economics teachers who was also married

It was in the Sunday Mail, but their archive doesn't go that far back, but I found this which is a bit of the article

He retired a few years later (unrelated) and she is still teaching at our school

Fairly scandalous
Reply 134
A sixth former had a relationship will a teacher, who was consequently fired, although this was before my time at the school so I don't know who the teacher was.
some year 9's and 10's did this...

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/Students-suspended-for-39cyberbullying39-teacher.3571375.jp

Lmao. It was all over the local news. so funny :smile:
Reply 136
A girl at my school used to **** boys off under tables in class. :s:
At my old school the music teacher was arrested for putting a camera in the toilets in the music block. My old english room looks on to the music block and we saw him trying to run away from the police, enivtably (SP?) they caught up with him.
Teacher fired for locking two VERY annoying girls in the art store room
very funny but the old guy lost his job to early retirement :p:
Reply 139
A female English teacher was arrested for seducing about six 15 year olds (at different times), and taking them back to her house to smoke drugs and have kinky sex. Since leaving jail she's become a prostitute. The Sun called her "Miss Lust" which I found amusing.

Ah, good old school days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending