The Student Room Group

Hair straightening

sooo here’s my problem: I have extremely frizzy, curly hair and I have been straightening it for about a year now. It’s really healthy as I use an expensive steam straightener, which has actually improved my hair a lot. I’m really insecure about my natural hair, wearing it straightened makes me feel SO much more confident and it really suits me. I’m going on holiday to Germany soon and I can’t take my straighteners as it takes too long to straighten my hair. I really want to look and feel nice and confident. I wanted to get a keratin treatment at a salon but it’s wayyy to expensive. There’s no way I’m going to wear my hair natural, i hate it and it’s uncomfortable. Idk what to do, I was thinking of an at home keratin treatment but I don’t wanna damage my hair. Any suggestions?
Reply 1
You could try and braid it or put it up the best you can. If it helps, shower and then braid it or put it up and let it dry naturally then?
Hair straightening is a hair styling technique used since the 1890s involving the flattening and straightening of hair in order to give it a smooth, streamlined, and sleek appearance. It became very popular during the 1950s among black males and females of all races.
Original post by Owenbrothers
Hair straightening is a hair styling technique used since the 1890s involving the flattening and straightening of hair in order to give it a smooth, streamlined, and sleek appearance. It became very popular during the 1950s among black males and females of all races.

wth lol

Quick Reply

Latest