favourite podcasts, and how often do you listen to podcasts? Watch

SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am trying to get into the habit of listening to podcasts, and balancing that with how much music I listen to.

Currently I am listening to 'Jocko's podcast'

Jocko is known for being a navy seal, and talks a lot about his experiences in the military, leadership and general advice for people who want to achieve.

I have also listened to Squat University

I also used to listen to Joe Rogan's podcasts, but usually the ones on Youtube which have the big name guests

Looking for recommendations on more educational podcasts
ltsmith
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
there's one guy i listen to whom i attribute a massive amount of my success to but i won't share him here.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Never listen to any.
steamed-hams
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Joe rogan
Russel brand under the skin
Making sense with sam Harris
Infinite potential
Intelligence squared

Podcasts are a good fo learning cool and interesting chit
RikaX97
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I like the VORW podcast, but it's sort of hard to explain why. There isn't any particularly strong theme, it's just some guy talking about whatever he feels like an sometimes playing music, and I think that's sort of nice. While most podcasts and music just distract me, this one is relaxing and helps me focus when working, which helps.

The Cold Ones podcast is nice too, but mostly just because I like the hosts and the people they have on the show. Not a whole lot really happens lol
Joleee
Badges: 18
Report 1 month ago
yes i'm addicted it depends what you mean by 'educational' tho. i learn a lot but they wouldn't necessary fall into the 'educational' category, more like new and politics or spirituality.

Radiolab
Hidden Brain
Freakonomics
Real time with Bill Maher
TED Radio Hour
Serial season 1, not educational but a must for any podcast listener. ,
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (135)