Coping with A Levels with Anxiety and Depression?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all, just wondering if there is anyone else who’s finishing up their exams who also has anxiety and/or depression. How are you all coping? And how have you been trying to monitor and regulate your illnesses? Just wanted to reach out because i’ve been struggling myself and want to help out you all too
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi all, just wondering if there is anyone else who’s finishing up their exams who also has anxiety and/or depression. How are you all coping? And how have you been trying to monitor and regulate your illnesses? Just wanted to reach out because i’ve been struggling myself and want to help out you all too
Can't say it's been brilliant, I missed a few exams due to simply being unable to leave the house Very glad they're nearly done, I've taken plenty of time since I missed the exams to put myself back together a bit (at the cost of revision but worth it) so I'm feeling a bit better now. How have you been coping?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (455)
56.59%
I don't have everything I need (349)
43.41%

Watched Threads