Possibly pregnant ? Brown discharge ,no period... Watch

Nanad07
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I've never had penetrative sex.
Bf and I made out, he went down on me,fingered me but he kept his underwear and shorts on the entire time. I was naked though . I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I am five days late, but I can be in regular AND ive been super stressed.
Scotney
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No you are not pregnant. Maybe do some research on facts of life before you two go any further.
(Original post by Nanad07)
Bf and I made out, he went down on me,fingered me but he kept his underwear and shorts on the entire time. I was naked though . I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I am five days late, but I can be in regular AND ive been super stressed.
wxgmak
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Pregnancy test don’t really work until maybe after week 1/2 of the pregnancy. Have you had sex before the fingering incident? Sperm can continue to live inside for up to 3-5 days. If you’re really that concerned then see your GP.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Nanad07
Rep:
?
(Original post by wxgmak)
Pregnancy test don’t really work until maybe after week 1/2 of the pregnancy. Have you had sex before the fingering incident? Sperm can continue to live inside for up to 3-5 days. If you’re really that concerned then see your GP.
wxgmak
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Then you’re not pregnant ???? I thought it would’ve been as simple as that.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
thotslayer420
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
is this a joke?

✔ underwear on
✔ shorts on
✔ no penetration
✔ negative pregnancy test

if he didn't even ejaculate.............. how is a sperm cell going to make it to your egg when you need hundreds of millions for successful fertilisation?

did you bunk Biology?
Nanad07
Rep:
?
It's the missed period AND brown discharge that is freaking me out! I'm being paranoid.
(Original post by thotslayer420)
is this a joke?

✔ underwear on
✔ shorts on
✔ no penetration
✔ negative pregnancy test

if he didn't even ejaculate.............. how is a sperm cell going to make it to your egg when you need hundreds of millions for successful fertilisation?

did you bunk Biology?
Lotyyib
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Definitely pregnant, uh oh , that happened to me , the *** Was already on his finger from earlier . Then I was pregnant 🤰
thotslayer420
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's the missed period AND brown discharge that is freaking me out! I'm being paranoid.
There are so many reasons to miss a period or get brown discharge (including pregnancy.)
If sperm has never even been near your vagina, it's impossible for you to be pregnant.
This could literally only happen if your bf ejaculated all in his underwear, onto his hand, and put it inside you... all without you noticing. Lol
Nanad07
Rep:
?
Aahh I see. Yes I'd notice that. Haha thank you. Im just not my logical self anymore. Dad is a pastor so I'm super sheltered. Thank you!
(Original post by thotslayer420)
There are so many reasons to miss a period or get brown discharge (including pregnancy.)
If sperm has never even been near your vagina, it's impossible for you to be pregnant.
This could literally only happen if your bf ejaculated all in his underwear, onto his hand, and put it inside you... all without you noticing. Lol
thotslayer420
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Aahh I see. Yes I'd notice that. Haha thank you. Im just not my logical self anymore. Dad is a pastor so I'm super sheltered. Thank you!
I would still recommend a visit to the GP
TheSlmar
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Bottom set students smh 😂
(Original post by wxgmak)
Then you’re not pregnant ???? I thought it would’ve been as simple as that.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You're not pregnant. Being stressed can delay periods and the brown discharge is likely just because you're late. Try to relax. If you are this scared about getting pregnant, either don't engage in sexual activity or start using contraception such as condoms or the pill.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.58%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (64)
9.57%
No I am happy with my course choice (378)
56.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.35%

Watched Threads