Morrisons recruitment process Watch

Katie.Ann.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,
I am doing coursework for my BTEC business level 3 extended certificate into the recruitment and selection process of Morrisons plc and I was wondering if anyone had information about the recruitment process? What are the length of the interviews, what type of questions asked? Are they structured? Apart from the role play in the assessment centres what else happens? Also you can put any other information that you have and you think would be useful.
Thank you
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Katie.Ann.)
Hello,
I am doing coursework for my BTEC business level 3 extended certificate into the recruitment and selection process of Morrisons plc and I was wondering if anyone had information about the recruitment process? What are the length of the interviews, what type of questions asked? Are they structured? Apart from the role play in the assessment centres what else happens? Also you can put any other information that you have and you think would be useful.
Thank you
Hi there, sorry you've not had any responses to this yet - just giving it a quick bump, so hopefully someone will be along soon!

How are you expected to get information for coursework like this? It seems perhaps you would get more success contacting someone directly from your local store? :holmes:
Katie.Ann.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thanks - ive emailed them and they cant provide any information about the internal processes, well thats what they told me and i need the information so i thought someone on here would help me
(Original post by shadowdweller)
Hi there, sorry you've not had any responses to this yet - just giving it a quick bump, so hopefully someone will be along soon!

How are you expected to get information for coursework like this? It seems perhaps you would get more success contacting someone directly from your local store? :holmes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (38)
15.7%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (17)
7.02%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (17)
7.02%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (26)
10.74%
Monster Munch (18)
7.44%
Pringles (65)
26.86%
Walkers Oven Baked Crisps (15)
6.2%
Walkers Beef and Onion (3)
1.24%
Thai Sweet Chili Sensations (43)
17.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise