The Student Room Group

How long has it taken others to receive a postgraduate offer from UEA?

Applied for MSc Data Science, it has only been since last wednesday that i submitted the application. What is the average duration for feedback?
Original post by DropKickCombo
Applied for MSc Data Science, it has only been since last wednesday that i submitted the application. What is the average duration for feedback?

Postgrad applications take 6-8 weeks.
Got a response 40 hours later.

I was a refusal. But i asked for reconsideration of the application. I have a phone call at 3pm with the course director. Second times the charm.
Original post by alleycat393
Postgrad applications take 6-8 weeks.
(edited 4 years ago)
It's great that you got an answer sooner. Most likely you didn't meet their entry requirements or had something missing from your application for the decision to have come so soon. Good luck!
Got a response 40 hours later.

I was a refusal. But i asked for reconsideration of the application. I have a phone call at 3pm with the course director. Second times the charm.

hay ,Hi did u get into UEA ? if u did how was the course Data Science? i got offer for the same course from UEA.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending