Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am doing Business Studies Unit 4 and Unit5 on Wednesday 11/06/2008
    I am alright with the report. It is just the essay questions that I have NO idea what to do!

I know most of you have done coursework for BUS5 but my LAZY teacher does not want to get involved with the trouble of marking course work and stuff and everyone has to do the exam

Anyone has any suggestion or advice?

ReputationRep:
    me 2 am doing unit 4 and 5 on 11th as well. i have some model answers for aqa unit 5 essays if that helps. i send them 2 u ....
    i have business text book knowledge i know everything but i still cant do the past papers and dont no wot 2 write

can someone plz help me - am doing aqa unit 4/5/6 - please send me a message if u can help me - am very stressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zeher)
    me 2 am doing unit 4 and 5 on 11th as well. i have some model answers for aqa unit 5 essays if that helps. i send them 2 u ....
    i have business text book knowledge i know everything but i still cant do the past papers and dont no wot 2 write

can someone plz help me - am doing aqa unit 4/5/6 - please send me a message if u can help me - am very stressed.
    Hi,

I’d appreciate it if you could send me your model answers. My email address is [email protected].

I have been looking at the past papers as well. Don’t forget that in the mark scheme it say that “possible responses may be..............”. Do not worry that much. I personally believe that Business Studies is a very flexible subject as long as you can answer properly it does not have to be exactly same as the mark scheme.

Thanks in advance for the model answers.

ReputationRep:
    as long as u know ur external influences (interest rate, inflation, exchange rates, etc) you should be alright

the essays in BUSW5 over the last few year can be on anything, so thats mostly luck

ReputationRep:
    just get some essay writing guidelines, bullet the main points and turn them into paragraphs

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 17, 2008

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.