The Student Room Group

Tesco black box

I have Tesco insurance but can't get scores online like some posts say. My total just gives total miles driven. Any suggestions? Also I've just had an email saying my average speed eased 120 mph my car won't go that fast. Anyone else had this problem?
You would need to contact Tesco to advise them that your box is not reporting correctly, and also to ask where to view your scores.
Reply 2
Original post by Lisa123456789
I have Tesco insurance but can't get scores online like some posts say. My total just gives total miles driven. Any suggestions? Also I've just had an email saying my average speed eased 120 mph my car won't go that fast. Anyone else had this problem?

That's what happens when you cheap out on an insurance policy designed to milk you.
Thanks. Wish I hadn't bothered with a box now. My first year with another company was fine but a dear renewal
Original post by Lisa123456789
Thanks. Wish I hadn't bothered with a box now. My first year with another company was fine but a dear renewal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending