The Student Room Group

Laziness.

Since coming to uni I have got so so lazy! I go to lectures (mostly), I'm out all night, and I sleep literally all day. When I dont have anything to do I sleep, and when I wake up i'm still tired!! Went to bed at 11.30 last night, didnt wake up till midday..

I dont have the motivation to do anything other than laze about and sleep, and drink..

I guess this is what university does to you :P So different from living in Birmingham and going to college..

I love small town life! Its so easy going.

Anyway, its not just me is it?? I didnt ever think i'd be this lazy... but I really am.. Everyone else is the same right??
Reply 1
No not all. I do have very iregular sleep patterns due to university life but I am not really lazy. The latest I get up is about 10:30-11:00am if I am in bed that late I feel very very guilty indeed.

However I do so somtimes have little motivation.
Reply 2
hester
Since coming to uni I have got so so lazy! I go to lectures (mostly), I'm out all night, and I sleep literally all day. When I dont have anything to do I sleep, and when I wake up i'm still tired!! Went to bed at 11.30 last night, didnt wake up till midday..

I dont have the motivation to do anything other than laze about and sleep, and drink..

I guess this is what university does to you :P So different from living in Birmingham and going to college..

I love small town life! Its so easy going.

Anyway, its not just me is it?? I didnt ever think i'd be this lazy... but I really am.. Everyone else is the same right??

same for me sadly, my bodyclock is screwed up and since i've started uni all i've felt is tired. i do the work and go to all my classes and lectures but i always leave the work to the last minute :rolleyes: i've just got up, went to sleep at 4, usual night..... :frown:
Reply 3
I'm like that already and I'm not even at uni yet! I've done hardly any homework or anything all year because I just have no motivation to do it. And at the weekends I don't get up til at least 12 usually. What uni do you go to?
Reply 4
I know the feeling, i was only scheduled in for 9 lectures this week but have missed like 5 of them!

Also, when I woke up this morning I was in a good mood, but that has changed quickly - I used looked at my timetable and have a practical from 9am till 2pm with no breaks tomorrow!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :mad:
Reply 5
You are not alone. I have the same problem sometimes, but my laziness goes hand in hand with procrastination. I've had to be better about it lately as my professors are starting to pile on the work.
Reply 6
i'm at art college, doing my degree.. so unfortunatley, dont have many lectures, we have to work obviously, but its up to us when, this means i dont NEED to be in college.. so normally stay in bed. lol.

glad its not just me though!! my room is a tip and it needs tidying.. but i'd rather sleep..
Reply 7
can get like that sometimes

Latest

Trending

Trending