The Student Room Group

Writing after the end of GCSE

Hi there,
Basically, at the end of my German writing, I added about three words just as the invigilator was telling us to stop, and she shouted at me and grabbed my paper. She said 'You could be reported for that so you have to be careful'. She didn't tell me I'd been disqualified or anything - she just took my paper but seemed annoyed. I literally wrote less than a sentence. Is there any way I can get reported or would I have to write a statement and would I be informed? I've got myself really stressed about it.
(other people have done the same thing at my school)
Thanks for your help :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Nope you are fine! If they were to report you they would have grabbed you before you left the exam hall because you have to be present when they write the report about you! You are fine! She made a threat but didn’t act on it!

Joe
Original post by Joe_01
Nope you are fine! If they were to report you they would have grabbed you before you left the exam hall because you have to be present when they write the report about you! You are fine! She made a threat but didn’t act on it!

Joe

oh wow thank you so much - that's a huge relief!
Reply 3
I need help. Baisically in the 150 worder the last point was about ur favourite festival. I wrote that its oktoberfest and said people wear colourful masks and its a quite creepy festival. But i was meant to say halloween. What now?

Quick Reply

Latest