The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Put your mind at ease with Clearing at Herts!

All set to apply for Clearing at Herts?

University will be your home for the next few years, so making the decision on where to apply to is no mean feat! I’m here to help you along the way, whether you want to find out more about how to apply, or any advice on living and studying on or off campus! :ciao:

Ask me any questions and I’ll try my best to answer everything and point you in the right direction :deal:

I aim to make your journey through Clearing with us as simple and stress-less as possible so here are a few things to give you a head start in your decision making

* You get guaranteed accommodation if you confirm your place with us on either the 15th or 16th of August

* We have TEF Gold for teaching (Mic drop!)

* You’ll be prepared for your future with our dedicated career and employment services

* Enjoy travelling? Travel while you study with Study Abroad

* Our facilities are super cool, take a virtual tour here to see some of them

* Various transport links that make your commute super easy to Uni

* And, if you live in London, we are only 25 minutes away

* You’ll be joining a very lively student community

* You can contribute to this vibrant student community with volunteering, societies and many other opportunities!

* If you enjoy sports you’d be busy with all that Herts Squad has to offer:

You can now sign up here for further information and alerts for Clearing 2019 to put your mind at ease. And, don’t forget to pop any question below and I’m here to help :yeah:

- Chirasree
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
hi there im wanting to apply for an undergraduate course but i have 32 ucas points, would it be possible to get in through clearing? thanks
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Hi @fai90210,

Yes you may be suitable for some of our Undergraduate or Foundation Degree courses. I would advise to apply online or give us a call and our admissions team will get back to you.

Hope this helps :smile:

Thanks,
Sam
Original post by fai90210
hi there im wanting to apply for an undergraduate course but i have 32 ucas points, would it be possible to get in through clearing? thanks
Hi thereIs it okay if I can start applying now for the 2020 in take
Hi @Susannah mukuka,

Thank you for choosing Hertfordshire. You can start applying to us for 2020 intake from the 6th of September on UCAS. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Best wishes,
Chirasree
Original post by Susannah mukuka
Hi thereIs it okay if I can start applying now for the 2020 in take
Hi,
I want to study radiography at Hertfordshire university starting 2019. I want to apply through clearing but in the course info on hertfordshire website it says i need some work experience in a hospital shadowing a radiographer. But i am finding it really difficult to get some work experience. Is this work experience compulsory for this course?
Hi @Bilz891746,

I have reached out to the admissions tutor with your query, as soon as I hear back; I'll pop back to drop you the right information here :smile:

Best wishes,
Chirasree
Original post by Bilz891746
Hi,
I want to study radiography at Hertfordshire university starting 2019. I want to apply through clearing but in the course info on hertfordshire website it says i need some work experience in a hospital shadowing a radiographer. But i am finding it really difficult to get some work experience. Is this work experience compulsory for this course?
Need help understanding how Clearing works? :hugs:Relax and sign up to our online form and we will give you all the guidance you need in securing a place at Herts! :shakehand:

*Guaranteed accommodation* :bell:

*TEF Gold*:banana:
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi @Bilz891746,

I have just heard back from the admissions tutor :smile: If you are struggling to find a clinical placement experience, the Radiography team can support you. Kindly email us at [email protected] and let us know your location so we can contact a hospital we have links with close to where you live on your behalf.

Hope this is helpful :smile:

Best wishes,
Chirasree
Original post by Bilz891746
Hi,
Did you know that Hertfordshire is only 25 mins from London?

Well connected by all transport routes, if you’re thinking about to Herts through Clearing check out what we can offer you.

*Guaranteed accommodation* :u:

*TEF Gold* :five:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending