Turn on thread page Beta

Where are those white-plimsol type shoes sold? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Recently, I've seen a lot of people wearing those white, plimpsol type shoes, generally with skinny jeans. I guess they kinda look like something Topman would be likely to sell, but I'm not sure.

Can anyone suggest any store, and possibly link me to the shoe on their site if they have one.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to sound absolutely ridiculous here, but the nicest looking ones I've seen are from Primark. River Island sell nice ones as well for about 5 times the price.. they're everywhere at the moment...though I think you should steer away from them this season so you dont look like every other girl.

ReputationRep:
    Urban Outfitters, Topshop and Primark are the places I have seen them.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/inv...ssories,wshoes

ReputationRep:
    Primark! Definately, and theyre like a fiver. Bargin

ReputationRep:
    keds! shuh do them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burninginme)
    Recently, I've seen a lot of people wearing those white, plimpsol type shoes, generally with skinny jeans. I guess they kinda look like something Topman would be likely to sell, but I'm not sure.

Can anyone suggest any store, and possibly link me to the shoe on their site if they have one.

Thanks

H&M

u can get them in black as well

ReputationRep:
    Everyones gonna looks like clones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dancingshoes10)
    Everyones gonna looks like clones
    welcome to my school.....
    y cant people get their own style?!
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estherbh)
    welcome to my school.....
    y cant people get their own style?!
    x
    haha. i do quite like the plimsoles but wouldn't ever get them as i would look exactly the same as everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    haha. i do quite like the plimsoles but wouldn't ever get them as i would look exactly the same as everyone else.
    true...i used to have some silver sparkly ones about a year and a half ago...but now everyone wears plimsoles.....so i dont end to wear them anymore
    i hate looking like everyone else
    x

ReputationRep:
    Next, £10. And they're a basic item, it's like saying white shirts or dark jeans are too trendy. They fufil their purpose and they go with a lot of things.

ReputationRep:
    I got some lace up ones from Topshop... they come in different colours too

ReputationRep:
    Topshop

ReputationRep:
    you can get them from army surplus stores too

ReputationRep:
    Exactly the same as everyone else? does everyone have to tell each other apart by their shoes then?

ReputationRep:
    Vans Official Outlet Shop.

Foot Locker.

Or if you are looking for cheap ones try 'Officer's Club' - Quite nice ones there.

ReputationRep:
    Topshop or for the cheaper option Primark

ReputationRep:
    I have some Puma ones kinda more conversey though

ReputationRep:
    RiverIsland
    Asos.com

ReputationRep:
    if you're in london, people who dont wish to be ripped off get them from a warehouse on cheshire street for £5.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.