The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
thanks babe! if i can’t wear my non muslim clothes then this is my muslim fashion x

Girl you own that dress!
uh yes i’m going to have ariana playing at my wedding. ofc not breathin or summeh but one of her upbeat songs! or romantic one. like baby i... or the way or into you
diet coke is literally no difference from the original one but ok if you love calories and sugar then go for it
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
Girl you own that dress!

💞💞 ur always so sweet
💞💞 ur always so sweet

I only speak the truth :cool:
my hair colour is an actual mess. it’s starting to look pink now...
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
I only speak the truth :cool:

i love thattt x
i love thattt x

:tongue:
i think i’m gonna dye my hair brown... or shall i keep the purple but get it fixed ?
i think i’m gonna dye my hair brown... or shall i keep the purple but get it fixed ?

I coloured mine brown couple weeks ago!!
Reply 390
right ok so i’ve been thinking about friends right. I recently stopped talking to one. And today thought about her. so i’m gonna make a list of all the pros and cons about each friend i have. if the cons is longer than pros then i’m cutting them off and may not give them an explanation and let them wonder why they’ve been cut off. only some though. because i’m kinda tired on giving my time and energy to some ppl who i don’t believe even like me. and i’m going to promise myself to stay committed. a lot of them don’t change their behaviour so... even when i talk to them about it. it affects me. but i will still respect them, just delete off my socials.

this is a really good technique listing all yhe pros and cons and if cons are more than pros then cutting em out imma try this out right now
Original post by nabilahhh
I coloured mine brown couple weeks ago!!

ooh can we see or wot
Original post by scarxy
this is a really good technique listing all yhe pros and cons and if cons are more than pros then cutting em out imma try this out right now

yepp exactly! thank you. mental health is already much better. and don’t go back to them if you miss them. you don’t actually miss them.
i dropped a plate while cleaning cas was a little stressed and now there’s glass inside my foot. this is very dangerous for diabetics, they lose limbs over this. no matter how small the glass it is. i can’t seem to get it out. lol. even if i lose my eyesight, i will still be positive chanel. they won’t stop me ever
ooh can we see or wot

Highly doubt it haha
Reply 395
yepp exactly! thank you. mental health is already much better. and don’t go back to them if you miss them. you don’t actually miss them.

like there are far better friends out there in the world.. i dont want to keep friends who drains my energy

this blogging thing of urs is really good for u too maintain a postive and strong energy... to keep myself firm i journal.. its very beneficial for me ❤❤
Original post by scarxy
like there are far better friends out there in the world.. i dont want to keep friends who drains my energy

this blogging thing of urs is really good for u too maintain a postive and strong energy... to keep myself firm i journal.. its very beneficial for me ❤❤

yesss hun! forgive them but don’t talk to them. you don’t need those negative vibes in your life.

this blogging thing helps me just let things out even just normal stuff which really helps and my other thread which is only positive stuff helps to keep me from harming myself really. you should do one aswell!
Original post by nabilahhh
Highly doubt it haha

what colour was it before?
Reply 398
this blogging thing helps me just let things out even just normal stuff which really helps and my other thread which is only positive stuff helps to keep me from harming myself really. you should do one aswell!

😂 i was thinking just that a while ago about doin blog
Original post by scarxy
😂 i was thinking just that a while ago about doin blog

go for it! :biggrin: if you’re interesting, that is

Latest