The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joe goldberg
Yeah you’re right but that was a stupid thread to begin with

yeah we’re all virgins round here even those that aren’t virgins
so i’m getting more energy by the hour so i’ve accepted this is how it’s gonna be. i’m extremely frustrated but i’m just gonna go make food and watch my show... i’ll take you guys on the ride with me ☺️
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
yeah my friend is obsessed with that, thanks i’ll buy it tomorrow. i’m sure it’s in tesco lol. i washed my hair an hour ago but i know a head massage right now would send me right to sleep but just not the same doing it to yourself:/
certain things like death, abuse

its this one https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/254196349?sc_cmp=ppc*GHS+-+Grocery+-+New*PX+%7C+Shopping+GSC+%7C+Top+Offers+%2B+Tesco+Brand*New:+F%26D:+Drinks:+Drinks+-+Top+Offers*PRODUCT_GROUP254196349*&ds_rl=1116019&ds_rl=1116016&ds_rl=1116019&gclid=CjwKCAjw67XpBRBqEiwA5RCocUE8X4xiO6pCjIOz04Mu-a5CyAyUO5hwdrxlWtUFeD4ijJ1GU8-p2BoCHBcQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds :smile:

is it a fear of death/abuse or a death of a family member? i do understand because i get a lot of these thoughts aswell espeically because of our past religion and my own loss but you have to try and remember you deserve so much happiness and good in this life. you weren't put in this life to be sad and sometimes you need to tell the depression and sadness to **** off. try and take walks, do things that make you happy and know that life is going to get better soon :hugs: here for you xx
Original post by angel.xo
its this one https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/254196349?sc_cmp=ppc*GHS+-+Grocery+-+New*PX+%7C+Shopping+GSC+%7C+Top+Offers+%2B+Tesco+Brand*New:+F%26D:+Drinks:+Drinks+-+Top+Offers*PRODUCT_GROUP254196349*&ds_rl=1116019&ds_rl=1116016&ds_rl=1116019&gclid=CjwKCAjw67XpBRBqEiwA5RCocUE8X4xiO6pCjIOz04Mu-a5CyAyUO5hwdrxlWtUFeD4ijJ1GU8-p2BoCHBcQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds :smile:

is it a fear of death/abuse or a death of a family member? i do understand because i get a lot of these thoughts aswell espeically because of our past religion and my own loss but you have to try and remember you deserve so much happiness and good in this life. you weren't put in this life to be sad and sometimes you need to tell the depression and sadness to **** off. try and take walks, do things that make you happy and know that life is going to get better soon :hugs: here for you xx

yeah i think about my dad a lot. one time i don’t care and then another time, tears keep coming outta my eyes missing him so much. and past abuse. i think i may cry of happiness tonight then, that’s literally so sweet. you’re so freaking lovely, ily💓💓💓 this is going into my post album
my sis gave me a head massage. felt really good but still not sleepy. it relaxed me but i’m still not ready to sleep smh
lmao i keep thinking there’s a rat and i’m hearing ****

next ur gonna see me playing hide and seek in a abandoned park singing tiptoe through the tulips. i keep thinking the door is open

me to my bunkbed thinking of caramel shortbread from greggs
wow i had a dream that i broke into greggs to steal you know what. fun stuff
well well well
Original post by Greywolftwo
well well well

what
what

I just posted something so this was on my watched list
I just posted something so this was on my watched list

oh you posted on here before haven’t you or was that my old one
oh you posted on here before haven’t you or was that my old one

Old one
omg guys i finally slept!!! not for long but 6 hours which is better than nothing! thought i was an alien
Old one

aw okay cool
yeah i think about my dad a lot. one time i don’t care and then another time, tears keep coming outta my eyes missing him so much. and past abuse. i think i may cry of happiness tonight then, that’s literally so sweet. you’re so freaking lovely, ily💓💓💓 this is going into my post album

i know how it feels losing somebody :frown: you need time to grieve even if it happened a while ago. my one happened just a year ago so its still so raw and with exams and studying you just have to push it aside. its okay to feel this way and its good to cry in bed just let it all out!!! :hugs:

aww i'm so glad it made you feel better. you aren't alone :smile: glad you finally slept girll!!! :h::suith:
i know how it feels losing somebody :frown: you need time to grieve even if it happened a while ago. my one happened just a year ago so its still so raw and with exams and studying you just have to push it aside. its okay to feel this way and its good to cry in bed just let it all out!!! :hugs:

aww i'm so glad it made you feel better. you aren't alone :smile: glad you finally slept girll!!! :h::suith:

We’ve all lost someone close or at least seen them suffer and it doesn’t get any easier the more it happens

we have to keep strong for ourselves. maybe just maybe one day we will meet them again💕
sorry to hear that sis and i’m glad you understand. **** happens and we just have to deal with it. but we are queens! i cry about it out of choice now to help me sleep. my tears have run out lately though 😂 :hugs:

💖💔💜
for the first time my heart rate was high
all treated diabetic people are calm

Latest