Urgent Help: Nottingham AccomodationWatch
Also what areas are best to live in but are still affordable and which should I avoid whilst looking for accommodation? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am panicking a little with the whole thing being unsure right now
- are you looking for campus accommodation
- if you are looking for campus accommodation, which site
- if you're not looking for campus accommodation, are you looking for an en suite room in a shared house and will a studio, 1 bed flat be acceptable. Max travel distance.
- if applicable, catered or not
- what constitutes affordable to you may not be the same as the next person
If uni campus accommodation, I think all en suites would've gone as applications were being received from 1 March. Good luck.