Driving test date change didn't go through Watch

Skorpio19
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Anyone else had this problem? I booked my driving test in april for may and within the week had to change it to june. Used the link in my original confirmation and picked a new date and it all said it waa confirmed so left it at that. Turned up yeaterday and they said i was booked in for may and I didn't show up and I wasn't due to do it yesterday!! Was so annoyed! Full fees fell through now I don't know how to prove that it said it was confirmed?!
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Skorpio19)
Anyone else had this problem? I booked my driving test in april for may and within the week had to change it to june. Used the link in my original confirmation and picked a new date and it all said it waa confirmed so left it at that. Turned up yeaterday and they said i was booked in for may and I didn't show up and I wasn't due to do it yesterday!! Was so annoyed! Full fees fell through now I don't know how to prove that it said it was confirmed?!
Did you definitely cancel your original test date? Did you have a confirmation email to prove the change of date?
Skorpio19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I didn't because I wasn't cancelling it. I was moving the date. Like I said since it all came up changed online I didn't think anything else of it untill the test date
(Original post by cheesecakelove)
Did you definitely cancel your original test date? Did you have a confirmation email to prove the change of date?
cheesecakelove
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I didn't because I wasn't cancelling it. I was moving the date. Like I said since it all came up changed online I didn't think anything else of it untill the test date
Do you have a confirmation email to prove you changed the date? I would show this to your driving test centre and see if you can get your money back. It could be an error on their system.
Skorpio19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
That's what I'm saying I don't. Because it came up online it was changed so I thought that was it
(Original post by cheesecakelove)
Do you have a confirmation email to prove you changed the date? I would show this to your driving test centre and see if you can get your money back. It could be an error on their system.
nevershear
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
That's what I'm saying I don't. Because it came up online it was changed so I thought that was it
Sorry mate you're stuffed, you get a confirmation e-mail when you change the date of your driving test, failing that you can always reconfirm your test date/time here (https://www.gov.uk/check-driving-test) and take a printscreen of that with you.
cheesecakelove
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If you don't have any proof of you changing the date, you will find it difficult to get your money back. For something important like this, it is always best to check the change has gone through such as getting a screen shot if you didn't get an email. If you didn't get confirmation after you changed, you should have contacted your local driving test centre to make sure the date had changed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (155)
17.61%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.64%
No I am happy with my course choice (522)
59.32%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.43%

Watched Threads