Im having wet dreams at 16 help Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I’m 16 and I’m having wet dreams every few days. It’s so annoying because I wake up and I’m covered in sticky crap I hate it. When will this stop it’s annoying as I have to wash my clothes and everything. Is there anyway to stop it? I’ve noticed that it happens just before I’m waking up as well. Please help it’s ruining me cos it’s so bloody annoying
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Alina2019
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you a guy ? It’s probably because you are going through puberty and the sticky stuff is usual it has a name aswell lol or you may be turned on due to events or you may like someone or your private’s are just going of on one
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I’m 16 and I’m having wet dreams every few days. It’s so annoying because I wake up and I’m covered in sticky crap I hate it. When will this stop it’s annoying as I have to wash my clothes and everything. Is there anyway to stop it? I’ve noticed that it happens just before I’m waking up as well. Please help it’s ruining me cos it’s so bloody annoying
It's perfectly normal and natural. Do you masturbate? If not, you could try it and see if that helps prevent the wet dreams
DanK37
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Masturbation or sexual contact is usally the sure to such things like this.
jayeshforce1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You can't make it stop it. I remember i had this issue at your age. Its normal and healthy. The phase should pass soon don't worry about it. EDIT: Actually. you can kinda limit it it by masturbating.
Last edited by jayeshforce1; 4 weeks ago
Dalemanc
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yea masturbate just before you go to sleep every night and that should help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (38)
15.77%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (17)
7.05%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (17)
7.05%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (26)
10.79%
Monster Munch (18)
7.47%
Pringles (64)
26.56%
Walkers Oven Baked Crisps (15)
6.22%
Walkers Beef and Onion (3)
1.24%
Thai Sweet Chili Sensations (43)
17.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise