Vodafone Cyber Defence Apprenticeship Watch

wtothe13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,

I recently applied for the Vodafone Cyber Defence Apprenticeship programme and passed the video interview stage where they have said they are arranging assessment dates. Has anyone undertaken any interviews or assessment dates yet and if you have please let me know how the procedure is and how the day works.

Thank
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by wtothe13)
Hi,

I recently applied for the Vodafone Cyber Defence Apprenticeship programme and passed the video interview stage where they have said they are arranging assessment dates. Has anyone undertaken any interviews or assessment dates yet and if you have please let me know how the procedure is and how the day works.

Thank
Hi there, sorry you've not had any responses to this yet - just giving it a quick bump, so hopefully someone will be along soon!

Have you heard anything about when your assessment date might be?
wtothe13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, thanks for that.

I have recieved an email saying i have passed the video stage and they will need some time for short listing candidates to the final stage. But then added ‘this does not mean you have secured a place’
I dont know how to feel haha
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by wtothe13)
Hi, thanks for that.

I have recieved an email saying i have passed the video stage and they will need some time for short listing candidates to the final stage. But then added ‘this does not mean you have secured a place’
I dont know how to feel haha
Ah I see - from the sounds of it, you passed their benchmark for the video stage, so you definitely did well from that aspect! Best of luck for the shortlisting, but it's certainly an impressive achievement regardless :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (144)
61.28%
No (91)
38.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise