a level chemistry Watch

randomaccountt
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
picking A-level chemistry was the biggest mistake of my life. My final exam is tomorrow and I couldn't be worse prepared if I tried
Fatcookies
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Same omg im fed up now
tsunderhi_
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
mood
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
AliceV_647
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
🔘 I’m in this post and I don’t like it
Last edited by AliceV_647; 4 weeks ago
AliceV_647
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Also love how we’re all on TSR rather than attempting revision lmao... I’ve had no motivation to revise at all since last Friday 😩
randomaccountt
Rep:
?
literally, I printed out the 2018 paper just now & it's just sitting here in front of me as I scroll through TSR
i've been so chill since the last paper. Feel like i'm on holiday already
(Original post by AliceV_647)
Also love how we’re all on TSR rather than attempting revision lmao... I’ve had no motivation to revise at all since last Friday 😩
AliceV_647
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Literally same!! Got a paper and haven’t even touched it... I haven’t been able to revise since my psych exam on Friday (it was horrific lol) and I had a bio exam yesterday that went really badly because I just didn’t do anything for it 😩 I feel like the last papers are the worst because you have to know EVERYTHING, and you’ve already gone over it once so it’s getting realllllly boring looking at it...

(Original post by randomaccountt)
literally, I printed out the 2018 paper just now & it's just sitting here in front of me as I scroll through TSR
i've been so chill since the last paper. Feel like i'm on holiday already
tsunderhi_
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Literally same!! Got a paper and haven’t even touched it... I haven’t been able to revise since my psych exam on Friday (it was horrific lol) and I had a bio exam yesterday that went really badly because I just didn’t do anything for it 😩 I feel like the last papers are the worst because you have to know EVERYTHING, and you’ve already gone over it once so it’s getting realllllly boring looking at it...
exactlyyy I cba
randomaccountt
Rep:
?
YESS! I don't do psychology (i'm sure you did fine dw, its over now) but I had the bio paper and sameeee i was planning my summer the night before. I'm so not ready for this chem paper, I don't remember anything i revised for paper 1 or 2.
Im SO sick of looking at chem its not even funny
Sharemine
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
literally watching everyone snaps all finished with exams and living their best life but im still revising i have 0 motivation
Sharemine
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
what exam board was psy
AliceV_647
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Nah I properly messed up lmao, I wrote an entire 16 mark essay on the wrong thing (panicked and misread the question) so have lost 16 marks already 😩 but tbh I’m over it now, just disappointed in myself lol. At least it’s over!

And literally same!! I was picking which shoes I was gonna wear to ball 😂 all of chem seems to have gone out of my head, it’s been so long since I revised it and idk I just don’t remember anything but I literally CAN’T revise it now, it just doesn’t go into my head bc I’m sick of it 😩

YESS! I don't do psychology (i'm sure you did fine dw, its over now) but I had the bio paper and sameeee i was planning my summer the night before. I'm so not ready for this chem paper, I don't remember anything i revised for paper 1 or 2.
Im SO sick of looking at chem its not even funny
AliceV_647
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
AQA, was actually a nice paper but I ****ed it up for myself lol

(Original post by Sharemine)
what exam board was psy
randomaccountt
Rep:
?
We're 1 day away from summer!!! i'm more excited for that i cba too.
I've been trying to revise but its just not happening, CHEM is over for me. I literally haven't revised chemistry since last monday😂😂
Nah I properly messed up lmao, I wrote an entire 16 mark essay on the wrong thing (panicked and misread the question) so have lost 16 marks already 😩 but tbh I’m over it now, just disappointed in myself lol. At least it’s over!

And literally same!! I was picking which shoes I was gonna wear to ball 😂 all of chem seems to have gone out of my head, it’s been so long since I revised it and idk I just don’t remember anything but I literally CAN’T revise it now, it just doesn’t go into my head bc I’m sick of it 😩
Interea
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sameeee, but I have another exam after this too so it really is far too early for me to be slacking off.
I've been trying to revise but its just not happening, CHEM is over for me. I literally haven't revised chemistry since last monday😂😂
AliceV_647
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Literally so close!! And same ahah, haven’t even touched the subject since the last exam 😂😂

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (156)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.6%
No I am happy with my course choice (525)
59.39%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.37%

Watched Threads