Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys..

i wanna know about University of Buckingham. Is it a good place to study Business management? How about the teaching qualities and facilities..?

Im an international student, so I basically have no idea about the Uni.

ReputationRep:
    hi, i live in buckingham, and have spent alot of time in and around the university. It is the only private university in england, so the terms are longer and the degrees take less time. A huge proportion of students at Buckingham are international, and it has a good reputation for Business management, economics and law. The town itself is nice, if very quiet, but there is a fairly large student community in buckingham and you arent too far from london or birmingham with rail links etc

ReputationRep:
    thnkx sidewalkwhenshewalks.
    How is the uniz facilities? I mean are they modern and state of the art?
    sry man, i gt too many questions coming up..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 8, 2008

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.