Aberystwyth Uni - 2 ROOMS empty in 5 bed house

Watch
svc725
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
1 DOUBLE AND 1 QUEEN SIZE ROOM FREE in ‘Arosfa’ property on Queens Ave in Aberystwyth.
£80 per week inc. heating. Starting June 4th 2019. Half rent for Summer months June-August. Can be used to store items over summer.
Near Scholars pub. 20-30 minutes walk to university. Close to town and short walk to seafront. Large living room and kitchen with washing machine. Separate shower and bathroom. Garage can be used for parking/storage and single off street parking space; further on street parking available. Front and back garden. Viewings available - contact MS Properties on 01970 617979 for more info or message me.
Will be living with 2 second year girls and 1 second year boy.
svc725
Rep:
?
1 DOUBLE AND 1 QUEEN SIZE ROOM FREE in ‘Arosfa’ property on Queens Ave in Aberystwyth.
£80 per week inc. heating. Starting June 4th 2019. Half rent for Summer months June-August. Can be used to store items over summer.
Near Scholars pub. 20-30 minutes walk to university. Close to town and short walk to seafront. Large living room and kitchen with washing machine. Separate shower and bathroom. Garage can be used for parking/storage and single off street parking space; further on street parking available. Front and back garden. Viewings available - contact MS Properties for more info or message me.
svc725
Rep:
?
Near Scholars pub. 20-30 minutes walk to university. Close to town and short walk to seafront. Large living room and kitchen with washing machine. Separate shower and bathroom. Garage can be used for parking/storage and single off street parking space; further on street parking available. Front and back garden. Viewings available - contact MS Properties on 01970 617979 for more info or message me.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
svc725 I have moved one of your threads from University Life to here, and merged your now 3 identical threads in Student Accommodation. Please do not spam TSR with duplicate threads, as this is against TSR rules.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (391)
56.5%
I don't have everything I need (301)
43.5%

Watched Threads