Boxing. Watch

Malik leo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Yo guys... I'm here in Bolton. I really wanna excel at boxing, I really enjoy it and I think I have something in myself for it. I'm in Bolton, fellows , refer me a path way how come I excel in this field start till international matches. I know it's not easy and will take time but you gotta start....
Bateleurdoug
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I assume you have already started so you know you need to work really hard. If you have not already done so get a quality coach. Then start boxing amateur as it is never too early to fight once basic fitness is sorted. Matchmaking is generally okay so you will not be paired with an opponent with greater experience or ability (as a rule) so just go for it. Start as junior, proceed to seniors look to spending longer in the seniors than you think you should. Then, if it is still working for you, turn pro. Bear in mind that many who start on this path go onto other things, or just don't bother turning pro. Finally, you really need to love it.
Malik leo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Yeah... I started going in Bolton lads and girls club now looking for another club. Just hoping to do something ...
t.r.a.c.e
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Keep training, and be consistent. Consistency is keen.
MillennialX
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Malik leo)
Yo guys... I'm here in Bolton. I really wanna excel at boxing, I really enjoy it and I think I have something in myself for it. I'm in Bolton, fellows , refer me a path way how come I excel in this field start till international matches. I know it's not easy and will take time but you gotta start....
Don’t die
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (150)
17.71%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.85%
No I am happy with my course choice (501)
59.15%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (121)
14.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed