Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I was wondering if anyone at Bath works as a lifeguard? Are the jobs easy to come by, how many hours are available in general, whats the pay like, would you reccommend it, whats the training like? Loadsa questions! Oh also if the pool is seperate so is the job lifeguard or general leisure attendent? I'm currently a lifeguard at home and I need to tell my bosses etc whether I will be training at a job at uni whether I need to move to a different session so I can come home for it or both if I must. So yeah any information would be greatfully recieved!! I presume since there are 2? pools there are lifegurad jobs? x

ReputationRep:
    Email the STV and they will help.

ReputationRep:
    STV? x

ReputationRep:
    STV stands for Sports Training Village.

I found an e-mail that may help you [email protected] . Give them a shout and see what they say. Normally there are quite a lot of kids during the week days on the small swimming pool with their own coach i would believe tho.

Other than that you can try to email [email protected] or give the STV Reception a call and ask who to contact 01225 386656.

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    Contact the STV or the uni's lifesaving club (www.bathstudent.com). They will be able to offer advice. There are definatly jobs available as some of my friends have worked as lifeguards but i imagine they probably favour members of the uni's lifesaving club.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 10, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.