The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've got a Chemistry exam on the 18th & a Physics exam on the 20th, but its for C1 & P1 AQA Core Science.
Yep I am- It's OCR Gateway

xxx
Reply 3
yeah i am aswell, for OCR 21st century science triple.
Have you already had 3 science exams? (C7, B7 and P7)
Reply 4
nop 18th will be my bday:biggrin:
Reply 5
M-stars
yeah i am aswell, for OCR 21st century science triple.
Have you already had 3 science exams? (C7, B7 and P7)

i haven't studied c7 b7 and p7 but ive already done b1 b2 b3 c1 c2 c3 p1 p2 p3
Reply 6
DVilla7
i haven't studied c7 b7 and p7 but ive already done b1 b2 b3 c1 c2 c3 p1 p2 p3

yeah i think that means that you are doing ocr 21st century core, although thats a funny way of doing it, are you retaking?
No no it's OCR Gateway Separate Sciences- it's a different specification from 21st century. I'm doing the same as you OP

xxx
Reply 8
M-stars
yeah i think that means that you are doing ocr 21st century core, although thats a funny way of doing it, are you retaking?

no im not we just did the first set at the end of year 10 and now were doing the next lot
Reply 9
jelly1000
I've got a Chemistry exam on the 18th & a Physics exam on the 20th, but its for C1 & P1 AQA Core Science.

same here, then after that FREEDOM :biggrin:
Reply 10
oh ok, yeah then its OCR gateway not 21st century, sorry.
yes minus physics as I don't do it.
Reply 12
milliondollarcorpse
yes minus physics as I don't do it.

you can opt not too do physics?
M-stars
you can opt not too do physics?

Our school is rather weird...and stupid.
Basically they told us we have three choices:

Either do all three of the sciences and all 7 topics, and get 3 gcse's (basically the triple science option)

Either do two out of biology/chemistry/physics and do all 7 topics, and get two gcse's

Do 6 topics for biology/chemistry/physics and get one gcse (this however is when their stupidity comes in, they were wrong and the people who chose this actually get two gcse's). I was in top set and was told I'm not allowed to do this option.

The people who chose the third option got the better deal (and they tended to be the people who were worse at science), as the seventh topic for all three sections is about three times as long as the other sections and generally harder.
Reply 14
yeah thats so stupid.
Reply 15
yeah i'm doing Bio gatway b4, 5, 6 on the 17th

its my last but one exam :biggrin:
I'm doing twenty 1st century OCR and I have the same exams as the OP.
Reply 17
Yep, I am doing OCR Gateway too, DVilla7 and have the same exams as you--as well as physics this week (ARGH!).

But I have a few days off that last week too, and my last exams is the second Pysics one....so overall, not a bad week.

Awful, awful, awful spec though.

K
xxx
Reply 18
Same here .... with b1,b2,b3, as the last exam ?

Should be fun .....
Reply 19
Lucky you with B1 B2 and B3 last! I have P4, P5, P6 as my last exam, all the awful stuff like logic and resistance and light.

I had B1, B2, B3 that in May, I think.

What spec are you?

Oh, yes, a lot of fun. :-)

Latest