Watch
yay2202
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
For: AQA Maths, AQA Further Maths, AQA Physics and AQA Chemistry

Thanks in advance

Oh by the way I already have for AQA Physics the one with the dude with the magnifying glass.
Last edited by yay2202; 1 year ago
jellu
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
U can find all textbooks online on reddit forums I believe. I only do AQA chemistry, so i recommend the year 1 and 2 books by Hodder Education
yay2202
Rep:
?
(Original post by jellu)
U can find all textbooks online on reddit forums I believe. I only do AQA chemistry, so i recommend the year 1 and 2 books by Hodder Education
Yeah, it's just that textbooks are expensive so I'd rather know which ones are the best, but thanks for the suggestion I'll check it out!
jellu
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I understand you, I bought soo many textbooks and revision guides for each of my subject and they were so costly
Don't bother buying the CGP revision guide and the Practical Chemistry Guide by Hodder Education. Never touched them once
(Original post by yay2202)
Yeah, it's just that textbooks are expensive so I'd rather know which ones are the best, but thanks for the suggestion I'll check it out!
yay2202
Rep:
?
Yeah good to know. At the end of the day, I just feel all these A Levels and GCSEs are another moneymaking business
(Original post by jellu)
I understand you, I bought soo many textbooks and revision guides for each of my subject and they were so costly
Don't bother buying the CGP revision guide and the Practical Chemistry Guide by Hodder Education. Never touched them once
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (639)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (805)
42.21%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.51%

Watched Threads