The Student Room Group

help!!!! i flopped my mocks!!!!

kinda clickbaity bc idk if i acc failed or not i probably did but aNyways!!!
today i did my mocks for english language paper 2 (i’m in year 10) and for section b, it said to write a letter discussing the article “healthy food is expensive” but i did an article arguing against the statement because siLLY me didn’t read the question properly ...
is there anyway i would get any marks at all at least?????????? i’m sure i’ll get low on the question but i just wanna know if there’s aNy marks available???????? please help me these grades go to my sixth forms and i am fReaking tf out!!!!!!!!!
its just a mock don't deep it
all the teachers are saying that these mocks are really important and the grades you get from it will get sent to your sixth forms!!! is this true?
Original post by xxlaila03xx
its just a mock don't deep it
Original post by bleepbloop_
all the teachers are saying that these mocks are really important and the grades you get from it will get sent to your sixth forms!!! is this true?

Year 11 mocks are sent to sixth forms.
no mock is sent to sixth form especially if you're not in year 11
only gcse results get sent
idk why your teacher is bull ******** for
its only mocks don't deep it mate
be thankful its not the real thing
oh ok then thank you!!!
Original post by xxlaila03xx
no mock is sent to sixth form especially if you're not in year 11
only gcse results get sent
idk why your teacher is bull ******** for
its only mocks don't deep it mate
be thankful its not the real thing
ok then thank you!!
Original post by Maximus 190
Year 11 mocks are sent to sixth forms.
Yea they only get sent to sixth forms if the sixth form is attached to your school, then other sixth forms ask for your predicted grades, and maybe your mock grades from Year 11 exams, not for year 10 exams really. But I wouldn't worry - everyone knows that mocks don't mean anything. You'll still get marks because you're allowed to argue against the statement! You might've dropped a few marks for not having a balanced argument, but you'll be fine. Don't sweat it

Na these mocks don't mean anything dw

Quick Reply

Latest