Already met conditions of offer, should I still go to open days at other unis Watch

Olivia11!
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Title kinda explains it, I have a conditional offer for my one and only uni I want to go to. I have just met the conditions of the offer, as I’m doing an access course so get my results as I go along, but have two open days coming up at other universities that I wanted as clearing options in case I didn’t get into my chosen uni. Should I still go to these open days or forget about them and focus on my original choice?

Advice as soon as possible would be appreciated!

Thanks xx
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Olivia11!)
Title kinda explains it, I have a conditional offer for my one and only uni I want to go to. I have just met the conditions of the offer, as I’m doing an access course so get my results as I go along, but have two open days coming up at other universities that I wanted as clearing options in case I didn’t get into my chosen uni. Should I still go to these open days or forget about them and focus on my original choice?

Thanks xx
if your results have been confirmed then i wouldn't go to the open days.
swanseajack1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
if you have met the conditions of the university you want to go then attending the others is pointless
(Original post by Olivia11!)

Thanks xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University