Turn on thread page Beta

"Girls are typical to understand." Is this true/false or needs explanation? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Most people are of the opinion that girls/women are the most compex creatures on this earth. What do you THINK about it?

In my opinion It depends on you! if you take girls as human being then they are simple to understand and if you consider them as your personal property then you are going to misunderstand them!!!!

ReputationRep:
    good

Riigghhttt . . . .:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I think human beings in general are pretty complicated

Damned free will

ReputationRep:
    Of course we're complex... watching guys figure us out is part of the fun! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anilendra)
    Most people are of the opinion that girls/women are the most compex creatures on this earth. What u THINK about it?

In my opinion It DEpEnDs on U! if u take girls as human being then they are simple to understand and if u consider them as ur personal property then u r goin' to misunderstand them!!!!
    I'm sorry, but I couldn't bear to read on past this.

ReputationRep:
    Guys are easy to understand. We need sex, beer, food and some light entertainment/serious adrenaline junkie thrill seeking.

Girls, well, I don't even know where to begin. Except, don't say their arse looks big in anything.

ReputationRep:
    Most people are a little difficult to understand untill you know them better. I dont see why gender has to play a part...

ReputationRep:
    you mean your not all robots?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zandiana jones)
    Most people are a little difficult to understand untill you know them better. I dont see why gender has to play a part...
    As I said in my previous post, guys are simple, our needs are basic.

Women just aint. Its a fact of life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ducki)
    Guys are easy to understand. We need sex, beer, food and some light entertainment/serious adrenaline junkie thrill seeking.

Girls, well, I don't even know where to begin. Except, don't say their arse looks big in anything.
    Not true, as said by Turk "If a black girl asks if her butt looks big you say YES"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zandiana jones)
    It definitely does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ducki)

Yeah! I've all in my hands this moment except girl which explains complexity

ReputationRep:
    Like many things, in order to understand them better, girls can be though of as simple models with just a few obvious functions

ReputationRep:
    we don't even understand ourselves sometimes so how could other people?

ReputationRep:
    I don't get a lot of girls, but then other girls I know are pretty straightforward (these ones tend to be my friends!), but the same goes for guys. Some guys make sense, others are the most peculiar beings in the world.
    It's really not just a girl thing. It's a people thing.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm pretty transparent generally, to be honest.

While there is one boy in particular that I'm thinking of atm that I can't work out at all. It drives me mad.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, but I can't understand what you (OP) are actually saying in the title

ReputationRep:
    i don't think that girls are really the best judge as to whether they are easy to understand or not. i guarantee that 90% of women who say 'i'm just a simple gal at heart' have a borderline personality disorder, though this may just be because they are texan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GingerMarshmallow)
    I don't get a lot of girls, but then other girls I know are pretty straightforward (these ones tend to be my friends!), but the same goes for guys. Some guys make sense, others are the most peculiar beings in the world.
    It's really not just a girl thing. It's a people thing.
    Correct!!:tsr2:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.