Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I've got my teory test soon and I was just wondering is there only a certain amount of hazard perception clips. Like, I'm practicing them now, could the ones I'm practicing come up in my test? Like the theory questions, or do the hazard perceptions ones change?

Does that make sense lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x Kelly x)
    Hey,

I've got my teory test soon and I was just wondering is there only a certain amount of hazard perception clips. Like, I'm practicing them now, could the ones I'm practicing come up in my test? Like the theory questions, or do the hazard perceptions ones change?

Does that make sense lol
    None of the hazard perception clips I practised were on the test. I'm not sure whether that's always the case but I didn't recognise any of them.

ReputationRep:
    One of the ones I practised were on the test. But it doesn't happen that often, so I'm led to believe.

ReputationRep:
    thank you guys.

I'm dreading the test now lol, i've passed the last two ive done, but i think on the day, because im not going to be used to the clips, ill probably fail it :'( lol

ReputationRep:
    Just make sure that you're concentrating. It should be fine- good luck!

ReputationRep:
    thank you Jhawkins. Although, they are hard to concentrate on when you've done 3 of them, they get sooooo boring haha

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it. They seemed to go on forever.. ha.

ReputationRep:
    When I did my hazard perception about a year and a half ago, my driving instructor said the clips are changed around every 6 months. So the chances of them being the same ones as they are in practice is a very small chance.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Practice makes perfect Don't memorise, watch for hazards! Try lots and lots of clips.

ReputationRep:
    Its not the type of thing to learn tbh

Whenever you see a potential hazard just click anywhere on the screen...

hazards can be, someone signaling, children playing around, cyclists, emg vehicle, someone waiting at zebra crossing etc etc

Just practice the clips and look where the marks are like for an exam paper

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys

I'm gonna keep practicing them. Do you think if i practice one mock a day it'll be enough, becuase apparently if you practice them too much you get used to the clips and not actually the hazards.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.