Gonna break up with boyfriend. Need a new one to forget about him - how? Watch

Devilangels21
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
How do I meet new boys? I am working now and my organisation is full of elderly people I’m 21 and everyone there is at least 35+ going up to 60 ish. I just want to forget about this guy so I need distractions but I don’t even ever see boys my age. My neighbourhood is female dominated and I don’t wanna meet people at clubs. I don’t like the idea of meeting people online or on dating sites it’s just so desperate. I just need a distraction to help me get over my boyfriend because it is hurting me a lot.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You clearly understand what your options are - you've just listed them out.You either don't want to go that route or you're too proud to resort to them. Knowing what you want doesn't make you desperate.

A more healthy way to recover from a break-up is to take some time to focus on yourself.
Nicole14510
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by PrincessSarah98)
How do I meet new boys? I am working now and my organisation is full of elderly people I’m 21 and everyone there is at least 35+ going up to 60 ish. I just want to forget about this guy so I need distractions but I don’t even ever see boys my age. My neighbourhood is female dominated and I don’t wanna meet people at clubs. I don’t like the idea of meeting people online or on dating sites it’s just so desperate. I just need a distraction to help me get over my boyfriend because it is hurting me a lot.
Question whether it is really fair to someone else for you to use them as a “distraction”.

My advice would be to spend some time alone. It will help in the long run.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 4 weeks ago
What exactly do you need in a distraction?
Devilangels21
Rep:
?
A shoulder to cry on and perhaps maybe just maybe a little but more but mainly emotional support. 😂 I need someone who will help me take my mind off him and not feel like I’m worthless and nobody loves me. Sex is fine too as long as he is cute and monogamous don’t wanna catch anything nasty.
(Original post by Tootles)
What exactly do you need in a distraction?
Palmyra
Report 4 weeks ago
Have you tried buying a new one at Argos?
tuttut123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
haha basically using a guy so wrong
(Original post by Palmyra)
Have you tried buying a new one at Argos?
Gracelizabeth
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I doubt a guy will hang around as a boyfriend if you want to use him to cry about your ex. Haven't you got close friends to offer emotional support?
A shoulder to cry on and perhaps maybe just maybe a little but more but mainly emotional support. 😂 I need someone who will help me take my mind off him and not feel like I’m worthless and nobody loves me. Sex is fine too as long as he is cute and monogamous don’t wanna catch anything nasty.
Palmyra
Report 4 weeks ago
You have been making a lot of strange threads lately.

Just 8 hours ago you posted a thread bemoaning your boyfriend of five years' actions in drunkenly asking if he can sleep with other girls, now you are asking how you can find a new boyfriend to take your mind off the old one.

Just 2 weeks prior you posted a thread about how you have "the same chiseled body and facial features" as VS models, "want a glamorous career" and "like to be the centre of attention".

Strange times in the life of Princess Sarah...
Devilangels21
Rep:
?
Nope! I broke up with all my so called friends because they were idiots and **** stirrers. Now I literally only have myself and acquaintances and one does not discuss anything with acquaintances. That’s why I come on the Internet to tell strangers about my problems. It lessens the burden a bit. I’ve been very unfortunate in family, friendships and my only relationship since I was 15.
(Original post by Gracelizabeth)
I doubt a guy will hang around as a boyfriend if you want to use him to cry about your ex. Haven't you got close friends to offer emotional support?
Palmyra
Report 4 weeks ago
Nope! I broke up with all my so called friends because they were idiots and **** stirrers.
If you've broken up with all your friends and your boyfriend have you considered that you might be the problem?
lafee
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You should commit an outrage; do something so shocking that you will instantly forget about your old boy friend and never look back.
Devilangels21
Rep:
?
I think I am just an unfortunate woman with the misfortune of having all the abusive people in my life. If anyone asks, “is there any end to the saga of ill fate?” Then present to them my case and tell them of my story.
If you've broken up with all your friends and your boyfriend have you considered that you might be the problem?
Palmyra
Report 4 weeks ago
I think I am just an unfortunate woman with the misfortune of having all the abusive people in my life. If anyone asks, “is there any end to the saga of ill fate?” Then present to them my case and tell them of my story.
Why are you trolling? Are you fat 40 year old woman or a loser 30 year old man?
Devilangels21
Rep:
?
I’m not even trolling. The sad thing is that I am actually being completely genuine and it isn’t even the full picture. I’m 21 and I don’t deserve all this **** I am getting I don’t even know who to turn to.
Why are you trolling? Are you fat 40 year old woman or a loser 30 year old man?
Palmyra
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m not even trolling. The sad thing is that I am actually being completely genuine and it isn’t even the full picture. I’m 21 and I don’t deserve all this **** I am getting I don’t even know who to turn to.
So you don't understand how threads where you say all your friends are stupid not you and that you want to be glamorous and that you have the body/face of a VS model strongly suggest that you're a loser troll?

So you're a loser troll and dumb?

This is just getting worse for you, quit while you're ahead.
Devilangels21
Rep:
?
Correction: I don’t want to, I have the body of a VS model.

Exactly the reason why I broke up with them. They were jealous of me and stirred ****. What is your problem if people cut off fake people from their lives?
So you don't understand how threads where you say all your friends are stupid not you and that you want to be glamorous and that you have the body/face of a VS model strongly suggest that you're a loser troll?

So you're a loser troll and dumb?

This is just getting worse for you, quit while you're ahead.
jonnychambo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Get a new hobbie? That could possibly distract you from your ex.
Palmyra
Report 4 weeks ago
Correction: I don’t want to, I have the body of a VS model.
Check what you quoted again, dumb loser troll!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
Not seeing what the new BF gets out of this in exchange for being a substitute, therapist and careworker.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (156)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.6%
No I am happy with my course choice (525)
59.39%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.37%

Watched Threads