We kissed, so why is it so hard so me to show that I like him? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm so messed up. After spending all night flirting, I was actually the one who went in for the kiss and he kissed me back so passionately but I ended up pushing him away in the moment... I can't believe it, it was like a dream come true and I ruined it

I have no idea what was going through my head but I think there was something inside telling me I wasn't good enough, there's no way a good looking guy could be attracted to me etc. I'm quite shy, never had a guy like me and I'm embarassingly inexperienced. I went from being really bold to freaking out within a few minutes.

I've spoken to others and they think I must have messed with his head and that I was acting like a flirt/tease. It's been some time now and neither of us have mentioned it which I took as a sign that he's not interested. I've heard many times if a guy wants you he will make sure he gets you?

So my question is: If it's not too late how do I apologise and let him know that I like him and want to get to know him? My heart is telling me to communicate with him and be honest, but of course this risks being vulnerable. I'm terrified that he doesn't feel the same!!

Thank you
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It doesn't mean he's not interested. He's probably feeling hurt and embarrassed.

Apologise. Whether or not he feels the same shouldn't be a factor - you could have really shattered this poor boy's confidence with women. Even if he doesn't want to be with you he deserves to know that it wasn't his fault you reacted that way.
WhyKidz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've spoken to others and they think I must have messed with his head and that I was acting like a flirt/tease. It's been some time now and neither of us have mentioned it which I took as a sign that he's not interested. I've heard many times if a guy wants you he will make sure he gets you?

So my question is: If it's not too late how do I apologise and let him know that I like him and want to get to know him? My heart is telling me to communicate with him and be honest, but of course this risks being vulnerable. I'm terrified that he doesn't feel the same!!

Thank you
The line I've highlighted in your post above is absolute nonsense - this is only true of boys who are arrogant F*ck***s who don't deserve decent people.
sinfonietta has given you some good advice, do that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (138)
61.33%
No (87)
38.67%

Watched Threads