The Student Room Group

Request for fully funded scholarship

Dear Sir /Madam;I am applying for a scholarship at the kingston university.I am interested in pursuing technical studies being offered at the institution,as well as studying and staying in LONDON.Here is a little information about myself.I am an Engineering student in SWEDISH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY RAHIM YAR KHAN.I belong to v.poor family and my parents supported me under tough circumstances.I am v. Hard worker man and always got top marks in my class. In addition,I also work very well with others.Now it is my dream to study abroad for Master in Electrical field and I want to find out fully funded scholarship.I will really appreciate this information.Yours faithfully,Engr Sohaib Yaseen
So how can we help? :smile:
Original post by Sabi sb the engr
Dear Sir /Madam;I am applying for a scholarship at the kingston university.I am interested in pursuing technical studies being offered at the institution,as well as studying and staying in LONDON.Here is a little information about myself.I am an Engineering student in SWEDISH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY RAHIM YAR KHAN.I belong to v.poor family and my parents supported me under tough circumstances.I am v. Hard worker man and always got top marks in my class. In addition,I also work very well with others.Now it is my dream to study abroad for Master in Electrical field and I want to find out fully funded scholarship.I will really appreciate this information.Yours faithfully,Engr Sohaib Yaseen
Original post by Sabi sb the engr

You will need to email this to the finance team at Kingston, and check their website for finance information, if you want to apply for scholarships. TSR is just a forum, and has no direct affiliation with any universities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending