The Student Room Group

What to do about university?

So I got onto a master course at Greenwich university to do computer science. I am currently working as a website developer and exam proctor and have been for a year and 2 months but I'd have to quit this job if I were to do the masters. My mum is saying that I can't live with her if I'm not working so I would have to go and live with my dad but he hit me recently so I don't wanna live with him anymore so what shall I do ??
Original post by cherlloydfan1
So I got onto a master course at Greenwich university to do computer science. I am currently working as a website developer and exam proctor and have been for a year and 2 months but I'd have to quit this job if I were to do the masters. My mum is saying that I can't live with her if I'm not working so I would have to go and live with my dad but he hit me recently so I don't wanna live with him anymore so what shall I do ??

Off the top of my head work and save money. Sure youve posted a lot about your mum evicting you if you went back and studied?
Save the money and when you have enough then do the course. Do you really need the MA? cant you self teach yourself some stuff?
Are you sure its going to open as many doors as you think? Is there a rush or real reason to get the MA?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending