slowly being pushed away by people

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'll try and cut this down as much as i can, lately i feel that family are trying to push me out and now they have come to the ridiculous conclusion that I am to blame for a situation that has happened in the family. and my brother is now ignoring me too.

i am unsure what to do about this situation, has anyone been in a similar situation. we're certain family members push you out of your own family? what did you do about this?
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
More information would help? What situation happened in the family? What are they doing to you that makes you feel pushed out?
Anonymous #1
they are accusing me of reporting a family member of fraud when I haven't done.

before this not getting invited out for family events/birthdays/meals etc. only event i would get invited to is Christmas day. and only time i see them is if I make effort to go and see them. they haven't given any specific reason to why neither when i asked them they change the subject
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
they are accusing me of reporting a family member of fraud when I haven't done.

before this not getting invited out for family events/birthdays/meals etc. only event i would get invited to is Christmas day. and only time i see them is if I make effort to go and see them. they haven't given any specific reason to why neither when i asked them they change the subject
It sounds like they're outcasting you without proof? Have they always been like this? I'm sorry this is happening.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Pathway)
It sounds like they're outcasting you without proof? Have they always been like this? I'm sorry this is happening.
pretty much so, i dont even believe the fraud has happened its just a way of telling me they don't want me around. I've never seen family like that, really quiet and when I'm talking ignoring me. and thanks for that it kinda gives me the benefit of the doubt
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (189)
29.3%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.43%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.99%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.37%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.91%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.84%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.89%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise