New Zealand government website erases Israel from map, replaces it with Palestine Watch

Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by AngryRedhead)
Nonsense, Israel has been recognised as a legitimate country for ages now
‘Correct country’ has the distinct implication that its recognised in its entirety. It is not. Few countries recognise Israel’s colonies.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Napp
Rep:
?
(Original post by z-hog)
http://iusy.org/category/home/presid...17-04-hungary/

The IUSY's and Ardern's motto? All over the world to change it, that's their official one.
Why are you doubling down on this claptrap exactly when everyone knows it’s a load of crap?
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Can you highlight where I said “correct?”

Not withstanding whether or you not you agree or disagree with Israel the fact remains that the majority of the world recognises it; with the exception of the shithole Islamic countries that nobody cares about and North Korea
(Original post by Napp)
‘Correct country’ has the distinct implication that its recognised in its entirety. It is not. Few countries recognise Israel’s colonies.
Napp
Rep:
?
Can you highlight where I said “correct?”

Not withstanding whether or you not you agree or disagree with Israel the fact remains that the majority of the world recognises it; with the exception of the shithole Islamic countries that nobody cares about and North Korea
Sorry 'legitimate', not 'correct'. My mistake there. However the same point stands as it is in violation of numerous international laws and treaties which say that its colonizing activities are indeed illegal.

No, **** all countries anywhere in the world recognize Israels boarders actually. As i said their are numerous condemnations of Tel-Aviv not only holding onto its colonies but expanding them - with the ethnic cleansing that goes with that.
I find it cute that the best you can say on the matter is a casual bit of racism, your hard right buddies and mentor Trump would be proud of your mangling of fact and the English language.
Napp
Rep:
?
(Original post by The countryside)
PRSOM

Ignore Napp or what ever his name is.
Are you having trouble reading 3 letters?
[quote[He loves to spread his hamas propaganda so lets let him have his moment it will certainly be fleeting!![/quote]
You havent a clue who i am child, please dont try to make out like you know a thing about me or my views, it just makes you look like a triggered little kid who's now being rather petty and stalking my comments to defame me to other members. A bit pathetic really :/
Napp
Rep:
?
This is cute you seem to be working yourself up throughout your post into a little tantrum.
Purely hypocritical.
Seriously?
Have you ever criticised Muhammads war crimes?
No because if you had even a basic grasp of history you'd know there were no 'war crimes' in his time. Kinda hard to critique what doesnt exist.
Do you even know how Islam dominated south and west asia???
Umm actually yeah. and it hardly 'dominated'.
Have you ever criticised the west and their crimes??
Duh.
Your little obsession with Israel is starting to become morbid little boy.
Yes, heaven forbid i take an interest in my field of study (and that this thread is about Israel :lol: You should possibly start some studying though you might actually learn something on the topic and not make, well... pointless comments simply to try and troll me into a reaction.

I also suggest you look up the definition of morbid as that is most certainly not how it is used.

Yeah, little boy. Cool.

Either way since the best you do can is whine and try and insult me i'm not going to indulge you any more.
Cheerio.
Napp
Rep:
?
You havent a clue who i am child, please dont try to make out like you know a thing about me or my views, it just makes you look like a triggered little kid who's now being rather petty and stalking my comments to defame me to other members. A bit pathetic really :/
Hilarious. Now go back to researching corbyn merchandise please!![/QUOTE]

The **** are you on about Corbyn for?
Napp
Rep:
?
Ah right so

The **** are you on about Corbyn for?

Little white boy is triggered awww[/quote]
Ah a racist, how boring.
Your little degree in international relations is what you are leaning against?
Which one? and im a grad, mate.
You my friend have given me and my friends something to laugh at.
Try to be honest.

Either way bye bye.
Wooord
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Purely hypocritical. Have you ever criticised Muhammads war crimes? Do you even know how Islam dominated south and west asia??? Have you ever criticised the west and their crimes?? Your little obsession with Israel is starting to become morbid little boy.
Isn’t it also hypocritical to point out “Muhammad’s war crimes” but not Israel’s...? If this thread was focused on the ‘West’s crimes’ would you say that would be hypocritical too because it doesn’t criticize Israel’s crimes?
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I am neither a Trump supporter nor am I hard right, but I merely recognise that a government whose militia uses toddlers as human shields is morally abhorrent and deserves no legal recognition. That’s not to say that Israel is completely innocent; but considering Israel is the most civilised country in the Middle East; I know which one I would prefer
(Original post by Napp)
Sorry 'legitimate', not 'correct'. My mistake there. However the same point stands as it is in violation of numerous international laws and treaties which say that its colonizing activities are indeed illegal.

No, **** all countries anywhere in the world recognize Israels boarders actually. As i said their are numerous condemnations of Tel-Aviv not only holding onto its colonies but expanding them - with the ethnic cleansing that goes with that.
I find it cute that the best you can say on the matter is a casual bit of racism, your hard right buddies and mentor Trump would be proud of your mangling of fact and the English language.
Napp
Rep:
?
I am neither a Trump supporter nor am I hard right, but I merely recognise that a government whose militia uses toddlers as human shields is morally abhorrent and deserves no legal recognition. That’s not to say that Israel is completely innocent; but considering Israel is the most civilised country in the Middle East; I know which one I would prefer
Of course not.
I assume you mean like in Oregon and what not? Although on a serious rebuke How about the Israeli settlers who go to the occupied territories? They bring their families and they count as military targets at that point by vritue of the special legislation surrounding them. It seems the Israelis also use kids as effective human shields.
Yeah cluster bombing cities, flattening entire districts, aiming for civilians, destroying power stations and fuel supplies etc... all very civilized.
Napp
Rep:
?
Uneducated as usual.
Hamas directly target civilians unlike the IDF. I think you better return to your revision, clearly your little degree didn't help you understand this conflict besides framing your obsession with hamas and hatred of the jewish people.
You do know im reporting you every time you stalk me right? Stop quoting me, it isnt a hard command to understand.
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The Palestinians have been offered two state solutions numerous times and have failed to reach a compromise every time, so they are just as responsible for this ongoing violence and bloodshed as Israel. If they both can’t play nicely together (which is impossible due to the anti Semitic teachings of Islam in any case) then this conflict is inevitable.
(Original post by Napp)
Of course not.
I assume you mean like in Oregon and what not? Although on a serious rebuke How about the Israeli settlers who go to the occupied territories? They bring their families and they count as military targets at that point by vritue of the special legislation surrounding them. It seems the Israelis also use kids as effective human shields.
Yeah cluster bombing cities, flattening entire districts, aiming for civilians, destroying power stations and fuel supplies etc... all very civilized.
The countryside
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
You do know im reporting you every time you stalk me right? Stop quoting me, it isnt a hard command to understand.
Command? Is this what drew you to Islam? The fact that you can lightly beat your wife and demand them to respect you. It all makes sense now :rofl:
Wooord
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Just another dumb ass arab, not worth listening to.

P.s I won't ever forgive your kind for ruining my family with your dumb islamic ideology. Israel will live forever.
I’ll take that as a no then 💀
Napp
Rep:
?
The Palestinians have been offered two state solutions numerous times and have failed to reach a compromise every time,
Well thats hardly the truth now is it. Would you like the list numerical or alphabetical on how the Israelis broke or sunk all previous accords? thats not to say the Palestinian leadership hasnt tried as well, of course they have.
so they are just as responsible for this ongoing violence and bloodshed as Israel.
Yeah, one drops laser guided bombs and fires cluster shells into the place. The other has home made rockets. Theres a difference.
But to address your point of culpability, ive never said Hamas et al. arent partially responsible. I'm saying the Israelis reaction is the abominal bit
If they both can’t play nicely together (which is impossible due to the anti Semitic teachings of Islam in any case) then this conflict is inevitable.
Oh for **** suck. How did i knew youd find a chance to whine about Islam in this? do you know so little about this conflict you think the Quran has any tangible impact? This is purely about land and honour - as it always has been. Using religious claptrap is hardly novel. Nor is it refined to only the Palestinians. The Jews have plenty calling for, ironically, a final solution and what not.
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
:mmm:
Command? Is this what drew you to Islam? The fact that you can lightly beat your wife and demand them to respect you. It all makes sense now :rofl:
Napp
Rep:
?
:mmm:
Why am i not surprised to see you cuddling up to our little racist zionist crack pot?
The countryside
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
Why am i not surprised to see you cuddling up to our little racist zionist crack pot?
Do you know what the definition of Zionism is?

I'm pretty sure this is rich coming from you.. I don't see you critique corbyn about his friendship with hamas.
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You can if you like, but I’m more inclined to believe what Wikipedia says on the subject than yourself.

What a ridiculous analogy; they are both lethal weapons. If someone threatened to kill you and shot you with an air rifle and you had your shotgun and used it to defend yourself does the fact that the shotgun is more lethal than an air rifle invalidate the fact it was used in self defence? As the Palestinians clearly want to continue the conflict they really should have been prepared for the fact that Israel is superior technologically and otherwise.

Most Islamic majority countries are notorious for being violently anti Semitic, homophobic and sexist amongst other things to boot. It’s pretty obvious the Quran has some influence to this
(Original post by Napp)
Well thats hardly the truth now is it. Would you like the list numerical or alphabetical on how the Israelis broke or sunk all previous accords? thats not to say the Palestinian leadership hasnt tried as well, of course they have.

Yeah, one drops laser guided bombs and fires cluster shells into the place. The other has home made rockets. Theres a difference.
But to address your point of culpability, ive never said Hamas et al. arent partially responsible. I'm saying the Israelis reaction is the abominal bit

Oh for **** suck. How did i knew youd find a chance to whine about Islam in this? do you know so little about this conflict you think the Quran has any tangible impact? This is purely about land and honour - as it always has been. Using religious claptrap is hardly novel. Nor is it refined to only the Palestinians. The Jews have plenty calling for, ironically, a final solution and what not.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (122)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (58)
9.29%
No I am happy with my course choice (352)
56.41%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (92)
14.74%

Watched Threads