Turn on thread page Beta

Suntan lotion for sensitive skin watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey all A little while back, I bought a bottle of Piz Buin suntan lotion, factor 30. However, I used it once and came out in a rash everywhere I'd put it on, which means an expensive item is gonna go to waste!

Anyway, I now need a suntan lotion suitable for sensitive skin that won't make me come out in a rash - preferably factor 30ish.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Garnier do suncream for kids that go up to factor 50/60 im very pale and i find it works for me

I know you're after factor 30, but if you have sensitive skin it means you're more likely to burn

PLUS the kids one is for kids, meaning less likely too have as much chemicals in

ReputationRep:
    clinique have a good sun lotion
    my mum uses it as she has sensitive skin and is allergic to perfume
    might be worth a try, not the cheapest though

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.