The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

from the people who got into oxbridge from my school, I feel genuinely sorry for anyone who got in for 2008 entry. Truly hideous females, but hey, I am not shallow, I am sure they revise really hard.
I don't think I came across anyone remotely unattractive when I went to an open day to Reading University.
Reply 62
How the hell can you even consider LSE? LSE sucks for girls, well known fact. Unless of course you like asian girls.
Reply 63
shimmyjimmy
from the people who got into oxbridge from my school, I feel genuinely sorry for anyone who got in for 2008 entry. Truly hideous females, but hey, I am not shallow, I am sure they revise really hard.

oh dear

well at least its second, and i'd rather the girls were english!!

i think an experiment under controlled conditions is necessary.
djmarkmclachlan
Sorry, but you're SO wrong it's scary. Wales has a ratio of like 100 girls to 1 guy and a ratio of 9 absolutely incredibly beautiful girls to 1 ugly girl. Wales is where the fanny is.

I agree its where the fanny is, I definately disagree about the beautifullness of the girls there.
I went out three nights... and was bombarded by slags... I dont find them particularly attractive.
Reply 65
There are gonna be "hot" girls at most unis. The "success rate" will probably depend on whether you initiate the convo etc.
Reply 66
PirateGirl
I don't think I came across anyone remotely unattractive when I went to an open day to Reading University.

The guy giving the tour on the Reading open day I went to was fitttt :biggrin:
Leeds is great cause it has a high standard of guys, but the girls...Not so much :biggrin:

(Don't shout at me, I am, after all, a girl at Leeds...)

Sussex on the other hand has a serious lack of attractive guys, and those that are there always seem to be gay anyway, and *loads* of stunning girls
Reply 68
everyones failed to mention imperial...mmm maths and science geeks
seriously, i went on the open day last year and there were 3 physics guys at the talk they were ALL FIT :biggrin:
There was some hotties at Sheffield Hallam. :wink:
kcfch
everyones failed to mention imperial...mmm maths and science geeks
seriously, i went on the open day last year and there were 3 physics guys at the talk they were ALL FIT :biggrin:

those physics guys are now famous, my friend was going on about them too!
The OP choose crap unis to pick york was disgusting for girls they were all ugly!!!
Loughborough was good
But Nottingham was amazing
why are people saying LSE and oxbridge the chicks are loose

The best are places such as leeds, reading, kings, queen marys,
I think Lancaster has the largest female:male student population?
dealbreaker
Think about it... Going to university is more than just about studying and getting a degree. It should be a coming-of-age period, a time for self-discovery. As you will be spending 3-4 years of your life at uni, you will want to have fun during that time - lots of it. And this involves social interaction - debating, presenting, chatting, partying and shagging. Critical to the latter two is the level of fitness in the student population.

Oxford also has its fair share of fit girls!!!

Well I think coming-of-age, self-discover, partying, shagging are the business of students and not of universities???

And as far as the voting is concerned, you haven't included the university that I would vote for (and it's not my university). :wink:
Reply 74
where ever i end up
Reply 75
NOTTINGHAM. I went there for an open day and was like Cor !

Compared to Sheffield anyway!

Lush.

And everyone who is calling this thread shallow - who cares :-)
Manchester has some bang-tidy girls.
Reply 77
leeds coz im going there in september. messin
pocahontis
leeds coz im going there in september. messin

omg, messin lol!
slag
-adalia-
national diploma in animal management =)

I think that's what he does. There a quiet guy in your class? :biggrin: