The Student Room Group

Cambridge Geography

I emailed a question, regarding their undergraduate BA course, to Cambridge's geography department two months ago and no one's answered. Should I email them again?
I'd suggest first checking if the Geography department is the right contact point - it may be such queries should be directed to the Cambridge Admissions Office. Obviously if it is something the CAO can deal with, it probably should be sent to them and the department might not respond to such queries as a matter of course (some won't respond to such queries due to the volume of additional work it would represent if they dealt with those instead of the CAO).

If the Geography department is the correct contact, I'd suggest emailing them again; they've just finished term now, so should be wrapping up exam script distribution etc, and then will probably be more free to pick up queries after that. It may also be worth copying in the CAO anyway, as they might be able to respond to you before the department anyway even if the department is the correct contact.
Reply 2
What was the question, if you wouldn't mine me asking? I might be able to help if they don't get back to you?
Original post by LuckyRocketKey
I emailed a question, regarding their undergraduate BA course, to Cambridge's geography department two months ago and no one's answered. Should I email them again?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending