Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm actually stuck
Anyone who does the IB program?
IB PRO
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey there, I've taught both programs and without any hesitation, the IB is the way to go. Even if you prefer to go to uni in the UK, go with the IB. It is widely recognized as the best diploma program, prepares you for uni better than any other (and they love IB DP students) and perhaps most importantly, the IB does a great job preparing you for real life/the world after school.

By way of introduction, I am a former DP English Lit and ToK teacher, university counselor, MYP/DP Coordinator and principal of IB schools. I now work full time to support students such as yourself, with the DP, essay writing and university counseling.

Cheers,
Rob
(Original post by inconspicuous_x)
I'm actually stuck
Anyone who does the IB program?
inconspicuous_x
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thank you so much!
(Original post by IB PRO)
Hey there, I've taught both programs and without any hesitation, the IB is the way to go. Even if you prefer to go to uni in the UK, go with the IB. It is widely recognized as the best diploma program, prepares you for uni better than any other (and they love IB DP students) and perhaps most importantly, the IB does a great job preparing you for real life/the world after school.

By way of introduction, I am a former DP English Lit and ToK teacher, university counselor, MYP/DP Coordinator and principal of IB schools. I now work full time to support students such as yourself, with the DP, essay writing and university counseling.

Cheers,
Rob
divine789
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hopefully this article may help: https://www.timeshighereducation.com...ersus-a-levels
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby