FlyingShroom1397
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi all!

This is my first time posting on the Student Rooms so I’m a bit shaky!

I’m going into my Second Year at the university of Leicester, studying BA English.

I’ve found a flat share on Welford Road (about a ten minute walk from uni) in this super lovely house. However, we’re having trouble finding tenants. People have found other places to live or pulled out last minute so I’ve come on here to try and see if there’s any people interested. There’s currently three rooms available - two double bedrooms (one on the ground floor) and one single. It’s a lovely house with an old style conservatory and a big garden. It’s a gorgeous house and honestly we all know how stressful it is to find places to live at uni.

If anyone’s interested please message me and let me know !

-Cris
Peppermint123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Potentially interested, but I will say I'm a mature student in first year (28). So not sure how you would feel about that, really not keen on the halls thing at 28 though.
FlyingShroom1397
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi! It wouldn’t even be an issue - I completely understand. I can message you all the information and you can let me know if you like it!
teetee12345
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
1 minute ago

Hello does anyone need accommodation for dmu or uol I am no longer going to the university and need someone to take over my tenancy it's £130 a week from September 2019 til September 2020 and. This is a nice studio apartment with your own kitchen toilet ect. It is 10 minute walk from the De Monfort University. Contact me ASAP if you're interested 😊
Luj99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Is there still rooms available in the house?

(Original post by FlyingShroom1397)
Hi all!

This is my first time posting on the Student Rooms so I’m a bit shaky!

I’m going into my Second Year at the university of Leicester, studying BA English.

I’ve found a flat share on Welford Road (about a ten minute walk from uni) in this super lovely house. However, we’re having trouble finding tenants. People have found other places to live or pulled out last minute so I’ve come on here to try and see if there’s any people interested. There’s currently three rooms available - two double bedrooms (one on the ground floor) and one single. It’s a lovely house with an old style conservatory and a big garden. It’s a gorgeous house and honestly we all know how stressful it is to find places to live at uni.

If anyone’s interested please message me and let me know !

-Cris
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Leicester
    Undergraduate Open Days - #LaunchYourself at Leicester Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
  • University of Leicester
    Undergraduate Open Days - #LaunchYourself at Leicester Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (39)
7.6%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.28%
No (175)
34.11%

Watched Threads