Cisco networking (CCNA)*(ALE) Watch

Bexter715
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Has anyone done the ALE for the Cisco Networking modules at the Open University?

I was just wondering what the ALE was like and is it worth doing the module knowing you can't attend the residential school?

Thank you in advance
JollyCynic
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Finding discussion of the Cisco residential school is fairly rare, so I'm guessing that discussion of the ALE will be quite difficult to find. In general, ALE would take the form of video conferencing and other collaboration, written work, and shared projects. There are two assessed portions of the Cisco residential, one being a group project of configuring a network to a given specification, and an invigilated exam. In addition to the general provisions of the ALE, there would have to be specific provision for these.

I'd give Student Services a bell and ask them about it. I'm sure they'll be able to get the specifics to you.
Bexter715
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by JollyCynic)
Finding discussion of the Cisco residential school is fairly rare, so I'm guessing that discussion of the ALE will be quite difficult to find. In general, ALE would take the form of video conferencing and other collaboration, written work, and shared projects. There are two assessed portions of the Cisco residential, one being a group project of configuring a network to a given specification, and an invigilated exam. In addition to the general provisions of the ALE, there would have to be specific provision for these.

I'd give Student Services a bell and ask them about it. I'm sure they'll be able to get the specifics to you.
Thank you very much . I emailed them and they gave a very brief statement haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (147)
17.52%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.82%
No I am happy with my course choice (497)
59.24%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (121)
14.42%

Watched Threads