Elizamay10
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How should i prepare for a level media during my summer holiday?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Elizamay10)
How should i prepare for a level media during my summer holiday?
Presumably you are going into year 12?

Find the exam spec. and see whats covered.
Talk to the teacher.
Maybe get a textbook.
Watch a few documentaries.

Other than that if you have just finished GCSE then id be more interested in enjoying your break , having fun with friends maybe some work experience or earn some money.

If you are going into 13, then the above, but make sure your notes are in order and if you have an nea then get up to speed with at least the research on that. Its helpful if you provide contextual information so we can provide relevant answers.
Last edited by 999tigger; 1 year ago
harryisalegend
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I have revision summary notes/example questions on topics of; Newspapers, Tv drama, Big Issue and Music videos. These have taken very, very long to write I have also achieved an A* in Media, some of these essay plans have helped student a lot before in their exams. Please message me for prices, I am also open to any offers x
These notes are based on the exam board OCR btw
includes; how to analyse a front cover on newspapers, agendas of newspapers, differences of tabloid/broadsheets, technological change, how to apply all theories provided by the exam board to the newspapers and how to evaluate them, TV drama is based on Stranger Things and Deutschland83- all answers to the 10 markers- application and evaluation of theory. Message me for more info
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel the grades you will receive this year will be fair?

Yes I feel the grades I will receive will be fair (41)
22.65%
No, I don't feel the grades I will receive will be fair (88)
48.62%
I'm unsure (52)
28.73%

Watched Threads