BTEC level 3- 90 credits/Extended diploma Watch

Katrina Marie
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hiya!
So, the college I applied to has this BTEC level 3 90 credits/ Extended diploma and I am just confused whether it gives me the triple grades I need like MMM instead of just two like DM. Because when I searched up the btec 90 credits it said that it is equivalent to 2 A levels. Whilst the Extended Diploma is equivalent to 3 A levels. So I'm not really sure how this works and why is it a 90 credits but at the same time an Extended Diploma? Or are they just the same thing?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Katrina Marie)
Hiya!
So, the college I applied to has this BTEC level 3 90 credits/ Extended diploma and I am just confused whether it gives me the triple grades I need like MMM instead of just two like DM. Because when I searched up the btec 90 credits it said that it is equivalent to 2 A levels. Whilst the Extended Diploma is equivalent to 3 A levels. So I'm not really sure how this works and why is it a 90 credits but at the same time an Extended Diploma? Or are they just the same thing?
The extended diploma is what you want. It is probably because after year 1 you get the 90 credit diploma and then after 2 you get the 180 credit extended. I think the 90 credit is more like 1.5 A levels.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (56)
56%
No (44)
44%

Watched Threads