Is SAT II really easy for A Level Students? Watch

ThinkerToot
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So I've finally decided to ditch A levels - and switch to SAT taking into account, the advice of my tutor, friends and my dear mother.

But now I'm having panic attacks as to that I may not be able to score well in SAT like MANYY say that for us, A levels or the ones who have done IGCSE, SAT is a piece of cake. You see, I am just trying to save up my year, because I was supposed to be graduating this year, but I am not. I had started preparing for AS level in early September of 2018. And my parents suggested I give it during the November session as I'll have enough time to study and all. But now, as to hearing from my friends and all, I've decided give SAT II (since my maths is terrible) this November if God wills and just start preparing for university after that.

But I am nervous as hellll and I am stressing out like crazy that what if I won't be able to do because I tried some of the practice tests, and I couldn't solve them either. (I just tried to see what exactly is SAT)

So I wanted to know, is SAT (science subject tests) that hard for an A level student? If I study enough, will I be able to really score good? I need tips and urgent help!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Jul '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.12%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (68)
9.93%
No I am happy with my course choice (390)
56.93%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed